Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

For sure its long time now. Although, I did not check exactly how it is since I don't have payment request yet. We are barely see admin in the forum and not sure where's he already and for sure he's really busy.

I agree. Payments is still waiting to be processed and I also have one pending payment in EP and it is almost a month already I think that my payment is pending. That's why I am just posting in here if I wanted to because it takes too long for the payment to be processed.

Perhaps that is also what I am doing in here I am just posting when I want to because I can't post daily in here even I can do some posting but when I don't feel like doing it then I just simply don't that's why hence I won't have any goal in here.

yeah. I think admin is just busy offline. Though we wanted to have fast payments but we can't do something about because it is still in the hands of admin nick when he would process payments in the forum. My request is already approved long time ago, so i am just waiting for it to be processed,hopefully by this week.

I have decided to take the delayed payments in the positive so that I can get a higher payout after these pending ones are cleared. This is gives me some time to accumulate a good amount of points so that for the coming payout I can request for a higher amount over $5.

I am hoping that all payment delays would be resolved soon.

I am taking a break when it comes to posting here. I've been out of focus with my posting activities lately given my commitments offline. When i look at how much time i am able to commit for PTP sites on a daily or weekly basis i just can't sustain activity in all my sites.

I have this site at the bottom of my priority list mainly because i am finding it difficult right now to spread my activities across different sections of this forum. Mainly because i've been very active in PTC and PTP sites only for the past few months and only starting to enter HYIP, Money Cycler and other topics of interest. This however i feel is a very good site for members who are well-verse with different online money making programs as they won't have difficulty being active in different sections.

Sometimes we may think that posting in forums is that easy even when we combine it with other life activity offline. For me, it's not easy atall to maintain PTP forum activity, because offline works almost take over my daily activities. Anyway, EP admin is always busy with many online stuffs, so he manages to give attention to it all and that's whenever he almost come to clear payment request. Am aiming to add it back to my PTP list forums this days because it was among the list where i started.

I was very busy yesterday so i couldn't make any post in this forum. Initially, my aim is to reach 800 points before putting up a payment request but i will request as soon as i reach 500 points. I already have 250 in here. I can see that the delay in payment processing has really affected the activities both in EP and TCC

@chardyme: that is what people want in here, admin will pay members so member can resume their activity here and motivated other poster that stil don't make post in here so they will be more active to reach payout. afterall what i see now this forum still not paid verified payment request

although we know that the amdin would pay again. but sometimes we can't blame the members if they would worry because there are so many forums lately that have been having some problems in paying the members. so i hope that this one still remain stable for a long time.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 7/11/2012 7:20 PM

Batch: 102887986

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $1.74

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U5227454 (rage35):

Date: 7/11/2012 7:18 PM

Batch: 102887846

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

you tugys have al been active on the site. thankfully i have more points lately although i have not reach payout . but i know that i just new more activity and i would be able to reach my goal on the site. but i wonder who ofn you guys are able to reach payout here.

I wasn't able to make posting this day in this forum because I need to work with other forums first since I am near to reach payout. Maybe next week I can get back my activities again in here and hopefully, I can reach payout anytime next week if I can.

gosh! I encountered a page problem in the site using my opera mini browser. I can able to login but when I try to open a particular topic, there's a prompt of page not found on my opera mini browser. help me out! Is anyone experiencing it the same as mine?

gosh! I encountered a page problem in the site using my opera mini browser. I can able to login but when I try to open a particular topic, there's a prompt of page not found on my opera mini browser. help me out! Is anyone experiencing it the same as mine?

I don't use mobile browser but in the side of web browsing it works fine. Since I usually visit the forum and make some posts in the chatting contest. Although, I haven't made forum discussions but hopefully I can finally start my activity.