Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

He posted in MTV but seems he failed to do that or perhaps there are still some hours as we have different time zone. Anyway, my payment request got approved by Mod Hoang but there were payment request which was approved by Mod Hoang without any deduction then verified again by the Admin, and have given a deduction.

Sad to say I only have 474 points in here right now. I'm hoping to reach 500 points tomorrow or on monday. Then I will going to request payments in here. I'm hoping that I will be paid before the end of the month if I'm going to request payments on monday. I know usually EP only pays twice a month. So I'm still hoping that I can get paid on third to last week of June.

I haven't been able to visit this site and do my posting activities for more than 2 weeks now. I've been busy lately on my commitments offline and haven't gotten much time to do my online activities. I guess i'll need to change my strategy to spread my time online to be able to put in a couple of post here every now and then.

I haven't been able to visit this site and do my posting activities for more than 2 weeks now. I've been busy lately on my commitments offline and haven't gotten much time to do my online activities. I guess i'll need to change my strategy to spread my time online to be able to put in a couple of post here every now and then.

This would really be a good strategy because its always better to have more places where you have payment requests pending. I am trying to reach another payout in here this week but I want to try and reach it the very same time that I submit for TCC as well so I get paid from both admins at more or less the same time.

I haven't been active on this forum lately but i am glad to hear that it is paying its members.

@Riddick i hope you get your payment soon. i wonder why payments for earnings on post and contest prizes are sent separately.

I already have a couple of post banked on this site. I'm almost halfway in reaching the minimum payout here and hopefully i get to put in a couple of post every day and i should be able to reach minimum payout in no time here.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 6/10/2012 1:17 PM

Batch: 98788628

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $1.78

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

I haven't been active on this forum lately but i am glad to hear that it is paying its members.

@Riddick i hope you get your payment soon. i wonder why payments for earnings on post and contest prizes are sent separately.

I already have a couple of post banked on this site. I'm almost halfway in reaching the minimum payout here and hopefully i get to put in a couple of post every day and i should be able to reach minimum payout in no time here.

My suggestion to you is to keep your activities in here constant because payments are not a problem. This would really be in your best interest as you will be earning well from here. I am already back active after payment clearing over the weekend and will try for another 500 points in here and will try by all means to get there before requesting to cashout.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 6/10/2012 1:19 PM

Batch: 98788754

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $1.30

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

Seems that admin may have been strict in this forum as I have seen other posters get to have deductions in their recent payment received from this forum and that also includes my payment received in here. Also I noticed that admin seems to re-verify our payment request here before he process the payments,.

My suggestion to you is to keep your activities in here constant because payments are not a problem. This would really be in your best interest as you will be earning well from here. I am already back active after payment clearing over the weekend and will try for another 500 points in here and will try by all means to get there before requesting to cashout.

Seeing the payment proofs recently posted tells me to take your advice and continue my activity here. I guess the admin and the site has already established its credibility and has a good number of active members.

I really dont think that the forum is quite strict if you follow the rules. The only deductions I ever received from here was for not spreading my activities but every other time I got all the points I deserved.

I'm interested to know how much is the deduction if you don't spread your activities? And how spread should it be? Let's say i do a 100 post and 80 of it is focused on 1 section, would i be penalized? What's the right percentage of distribution to avoid deduction here?

WEll I hope that there will be more posting activities from this forum again as I am quite near in reaching another minimum payout amount from this forum again and I have also been seeing admin nick been quite active in both of his ptp forums.

Yeah. I observed that he was the one who moderate the forum these days. I haven't seen any mods approving posts in the payment section. Btw, good to see that my payment was already approved with full amount. So I am expecting payment by this forum by this week.

I have this on my list of PTP sites to visit today and i'm looking forward to being able to do a good number of post today here. The only challenge i have is spreading the activities here. I guess it's time for me to go out of my comfort zone and explore other sections on this site and start participating in the discussion.

I have managed to reach 210 points in here myself today after struggling to post on the forum of late. I wont be requesting now though because I feel that I can still post some more before cashing out. I am hoping that there would be payment processing this week so I will try to post some more to increase my point count.

So far, I didn't get any deduction in here from not spreading my posting activities in here. But I am not posting in here, I guess, it's been a week but I will see in the following days because not that motivated these days because I am thinking a lot of things.

I am not active as of the moment in this forum since I haven't got my payment yet. After I got paid in here then I will be back posting in EP. First,I need to catch my with my target in other forums that's why I am not active these past days. But I will be back after I got my payment.