Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

@matis :

actually that minimum payment isn't too big for sure..you can reach that each week if you are active at least made around 20 post daily..for sure you will able to cashout weekly here...:D

just like in the other forum the rate is same 3 cent and that is good enough to earn for sure my friend ;)

I'm glad that I'm back on track here, finally I am confident in posting here after so many wasted days. Well I'm going to post until they will lift my infractions so that I could cashout big. I am tempted to give 2oo credits but it's too much for me to give as it isn't easy to post that.

Yesterday again i posted in this forum in ptp section and forex section but now ptp is well active section instead forex. but for getting full amount we need active more section here for this trying to active atleast 3 section with 10 to 15 post daily here .

Yesterday again i posted in this forum in ptp section and forex section but now ptp is well active section instead forex. but for getting full amount we need active more section here for this trying to active atleast 3 section with 10 to 15 post daily here .

I am much active in the GPT section since I don't have knowledge about forex trading and related sites. I am much more focus in GPT and some other ways of earning online except forex. I am hoping that the activity of the forum will increase more for me to make post easily.

this is the sister forum of EP, so obviously TCC payments were also issued by the admin, today,

congrats to those who have got paid from TCC today,

no doubt, the admin is so active as usual and making fast payments to clear the bunch of payout requests,

I am on my way to my next cash out limit here, 21st I think so.

Posting for me at TCC is still around the same though. 10+ 20+ replies.

Recently I see a lot of spammers and members flooding PTP and PTC sections, replying words that are being copied and replied to other threads, as well as flooding PTP section by opening PTC threads. LOL ! PTP section but full of PTC threads ? Ridiculous isn't it ?

Reported such members on Sunday, and reported such members today. Lets see will I report such members again tomorrow.

Hopefully this is a short-term problem and soon all these members who flood and spam will be eliminated

well, I must become more active on TCC in order to avoid point deductions here,

last time when I was more active on single section, that is payment proof section,

I was penalized hundred points for the same reason,

so in order to get paid in full, I must be active in more than one section on TCC, rule is rule anywhere.

its so strange if in ptp section just full of ptc thread and i think they just waste their time as we know admin dont really like activity in ptp section and if he know that the thread in ptp section is not in proper place so member will surely not get any points or posting it

its so strange if in ptp section just full of ptc thread and i think they just waste their time as we know admin dont really like activity in ptp section and if he know that the thread in ptp section is not in proper place so member will surely not get any points or posting it

definitely members will be penalized if they post in wrong sections,

members must be alert and post in relevant sections, sometimes by mistake if any post was made on non related section that can be warned,

but if members continue to repeat the same thing, then there will be point deduction as the mods are strict over there and won't tolerate spamming.

The forum is not available for 72 hours since admin nick has performed maintenance for the site. They are going to transfer into a new server which it will take 72 hours and hoping that after that, the forum will resume its activity again and will not take too long for the transfer process.