Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

today, when I opened this site, I have noticed the difference in font size, and text colors,

while I was making posts today, it was very clear to me then, that the admin has made another experiment with the text size and colors,

it was nice with new look and the text was in light blue colored,

well, this is not the first time, the admin made changes in designs, every now and then, TCC keeps appearing in different new look.

I think this site is not too much interesting for me. I prefer to make posts in EarningPalace which is the twin sisters of this site

but EP gave higher amount of rate than TCC. But if you didn't feel the same thing like me, that was great because this forum

is good actually. I didn't post here because I must post in many forums so I chose some forums only

today, when I opened this site, I have noticed the difference in font size, and text colors,

while I was making posts today, it was very clear to me then, that the admin has made another experiment with the text size and colors,

it was nice with new look and the text was in light blue colored,

well, this is not the first time, the admin made changes in designs, every now and then, TCC keeps appearing in different new look.

good , This will make memberes more comfortable when dealing with the Forum ,

will encourage more on activity, but I wish to pay members faster, because when i requested payment i received it after a long time.

I am saddened.

Just merely 5 days I didn't go to TCC, everything is screwed up now.

The main page is screwed up. Individual sections is screwed up. I cannot access to a single section at all other than the main page.

This is what I meant about the main page is screwed up:

TCC99-3.jpg

Cookies cleared, everything cleared. I even uninstall and reinstall my Google Chrome, but it doesn't work

@christmas_

sorry to hear that you couldn't access the site, that was very bad as you are active user of TCC and might be missing the posting work here,

actually when that latest update was done with new design, I was able to post there without any issues,

so I guess the problem either may be your server issue or from the TCC that some parts of the world might be facing these technical issues on TCC.

@christmas_

sorry to hear that you couldn't access the site, that was very bad as you are active user of TCC and might be missing the posting work here,

actually when that latest update was done with new design, I was able to post there without any issues,

so I guess the problem either may be your server issue or from the TCC that some parts of the world might be facing these technical issues on TCC.

I guess it is my own local problem, and to be honest, ever since the changing of server, I have been getting quite a number of problems.

I have enabled my ISP Proxy Address for faster loading of websites, and after TCC changed server, if I enable my ISP Proxy, TCC cannot load. When I disable it, it can load again (but cannot load GoldenTalk)

Today it got screwed badly. EP has recovered, but not TCC. I will check later in the evening to see if the issue still persists.

Thanks for your concern :)

well, there is good activity on TCC as this is one of the senior forums around,

even I have also received around twenty payments from TCC,

the only thing is they are quite strict with members, and rules must be followed,

failing which can cost hundreds of points deduction for making violations.

well, there is good activity on TCC as this is one of the senior forums around,

even I have also received around twenty payments from TCC,

the only thing is they are quite strict with members, and rules must be followed,

failing which can cost hundreds of points deduction for making violations.

Well, I think every forum must be strict with their rules so that members will not violate the forum and post unnecessary things in the forum. If a member really a good quality poster then hew/she will be able to surpass the strictness of the forum management. TCC is a great forum with a good admin nick. I hope that members will try to be more active in here so that the forum will be much livelier than before.

Getting more and more screwed.

I simply don't understand. I could access TCC and EP at my relative's house, but I cannot access TCC and EP at my own house instead, even though we are all using the same ISP and same configuration for our ISP Proxy Address and DNS Server.

Just don't get it, why on my side it is totally screwed...

Getting more and more screwed.

I simply don't understand. I could access TCC and EP at my relative's house, but I cannot access TCC and EP at my own house instead, even though we are all using the same ISP and same configuration for our ISP Proxy Address and DNS Server.

Just don't get it, why on my side it is totally screwed...

that is strange and confusing, these accessing issues have started since from the forum turned to new design,

I think we should take this issue to the notice of the admin, Nick,

as I am sure somehow the accessing issues with the site might be related to the new design update on the forum,

as many members have complained the same issues regarding the site availability for access.

I still have one pending payout there and i am just waiting to receive the payment from Admin. Hopefully he will process those this week so I can use the money. and I am happy that I reached that minimum payout amount in TCC despite of the low activity the forum has :D but the activity now compared to last months activity is better :D

I didn't too much like to post in here, I prefer to make posts in another PTP site than this one. Usually, its members will

compare this site with EarningPalace because TCC and EP are similiar, or maybe we could say both of them are same but

EP gave higher rate.

Yes i also dont like to post here more but daily active in ptp and hyip payment proof . here in forex section i tried to active and make few post but from many days my post was last post so there is no chnace to continue discussion .

actually the rules there,the owner and the day of payment also same but they have different in rate,even this site give lower rate than EP,but they never lost any loyal member,this site always supported by member.i always visit this site to check if they have any activity or not but i always find it even not great activity

Due to work, I am getting more and more inactive at TCC and can only afford to spend my weekends on the forum only, but still I see the forum very active so it is something good.

Finally I can access TCC after some time of instability. Some ISP problems caused my problems. Oh well, problems solved, time to return to my daily replying

Now i am active daily after few month inactive . this time i am posting also hyip payment poof there as well as other section posting but still unable to post in forex section because of no activity there . but good news is that ptp is now active section and now daily good activity there.

mostly memebr like to post in forex not bout making serious discussion but they just want to post their own proof everyday so they will not really bother if any memebr also make normal post too there.but if im not mistaken admin just dont like for small amount of that proof,is it right?

I am posting there daily in hyip payment proof but its only text payment proof and have some worry about this because before forum need text payment proof but this time rate was big. and now payment proof posting is only 1 cent and think it will not harm to get my full payment.

I have reached my payout limit today, it's been quite long for me to get to the payout limit of 400 GC,

but most of my posts were proofs that I am planning not to ask for payment at this stage,

I will make enough posts in discussion sections as well for another 400 points with that

I hope I won't get any deductions as I won't have made any violation and made posting in enough sections over there.

at least our proof is still worth there nikhil,i just feel hard to be more active in here again.i just hope then more member will also join into the discussion too.,not just posting proof only.it also hard for me to reach payment in here so we must make more than 100 post to reach payment and its bout more than 35 post should be in other section so we will avoid any deduction

I just have logged in to the site TCC, and have noticed that there is a message shown by my browser FF that

"FireFox prevented this site from opening a pop-up window"

I am not much aware of these pop up blocks or these kind of technical errors,

and this is the first time I have got pop up window block notice on TCC site.

the font size lowered to very small size in TCC now that it is not visible properly,

I will be checking twice each word to see for any mistakes in the spelling of the words posted,

I hope the admin will bring back the text size to normal as before,

as it is very straining to my eyes while posing here due to low text size.