Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

recently, I have been paid from TCC, but as there was my posting major at

payment proof section, I have met with a point deduction,

so I think we should balance the proof posts with comments or make more comment posts in discussion section

especially when we have a lot proof posts daily.

@archu :

you must make balance between a payment proof and the discussion..just join to the discussion and you will got the good earning too right my friend?? i think not too hard to join discussion..and that is really good for us so we can making a post and reply again to make this forum really life again like before ;)

I am not sure but can I count myself lucky that I didn't upgrade at TCC ?

My activity level at TCC has dropped by a lot and most of the time, I don't really have the mood to post at TCC because I am busy. I am not even active anymore at many forums already...

More busy days ahead for me. More inactive mode coming up...

I am not sure but can I count myself lucky that I didn't upgrade at TCC ?

My activity level at TCC has dropped by a lot and most of the time, I don't really have the mood to post at TCC because I am busy. I am not even active anymore at many forums already...

More busy days ahead for me. More inactive mode coming up...

I can see that too, before I could see your post anywhere in this forum but this past few weeks I seldom saw you posting, I am one of your post follower there that's why I've noticed. I hope you could spare some time here as the forums needs active yet productive members there.

• 3 weeks later...

until now i prefer to be active in here with free membership only.but today i ever try to visit this site but i can load it.is that any maintenance there or it just problem in my end only?i cant continue my activity there beore im not active there.when i try to be more active they just down

I like being a member of this PTP forum too.

The forum design is looked nice and clean and whta I like the most is their feature about showing similar thread automatically when we create a new one.

So it can save our time and save ourself for getting infraction due to double thread creation.

I like this feature so much.

ITM should have this feature too. It help a lot.

By the way, I got my first payment from TCC.

It's long a run and I finally got it :)

MY 1ST TCC PAYMENT

5404110767_a0f1b44184.jpg

i never participate in any forex contest there.for me is so hard to be active in here.i really hope that they will surely have good activity so then member will always be active and reach the payment fast.im happy that now i can access this iste again.seems admin fix the prob fast

i havent good mood in posting in TCC.i dont know why just feel so lazy maybe i need to take a break of posting for more days.but still i will always visit this site for sure.i cannot blame admin for the less memebr there.im so sure this site still have activity but they are spread

so rare to see member get paid in here.i will be so happy if i can be active in here too.but the activity is discourage me at all.maybe should try to make a few post first in other section then try to visit the site once a day and check whthere i have some section to post in

if you ever get the payment from nick then your post consiber really good post ans will not get any deduction if you post witht hat way in other site.its really good for admin to learn how to make good post from this sdmin.yup many member also know about that.about the dealy how logn admin take a time to pay member??

Reply Post - $0.03

Thread - $0.03

How much a Point is worth - 1 Gold Coin = $0.01

You Can Request Payout once you reach 400 Gold Coin to LR, AP, PM, RP, GDP.

Members can create Maximum 10 Threads in a Day.

$4 to Liberty Reserve

$4 to Alertpay

$4 to PerfectMoney

$4 to RoutePay

$4 to GlobalDigitalPay

http://www.thecashchat.com/

Refferer link

ummm its a too high payout!! and the thread limit kinda is too much if you want to get to the 400 point checkout