Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

what i have noticed when admin make a maintenance it usually a long maintenance that lasts for a few days. but i don't mind as long as they will be able to fix their problems.

I don't know about the time frame does admin took for every maintenance, but it's just fine with me since it will help the forum fixes some issues and update everything that would make the forum much better for their members.

and what i have noticed when EP has maintenance and so this site too. i guess the admin tries to do the work at the same time . anyways, this is a sister site. iwas hoping to post here while EP is under maintenance. but i have no choice but to be active in some place else.

and what i have noticed when EP has maintenance and so this site too. i guess the admin tries to do the work at the same time . anyways, this is a sister site. iwas hoping to post here while EP is under maintenance. but i have no choice but to be active in some place else.

as far as I remember last time when EP site was undergoing maintenance, TCC was available for posting,

I think the reason may be that there was just usual regular maintenance work that time,

now this is server shifting so I think the admin might have decided to move his both twin sites to one new server,

well, I hope TCC should be successfully shift to new server and back for posting soon.

as far as I remember last time when EP site was undergoing maintenance, TCC was available for posting,

I think the reason may be that there was just usual regular maintenance work that time,

now this is server shifting so I think the admin might have decided to move his both twin sites to one new server,

well, I hope TCC should be successfully shift to new server and back for posting soon.

last time it was just EP. but before that EP and TCC had maintenance the same time. and now i guess the two forums had the same server so both had to changed server at the same time. that is why they are both down.

well so they have the same maintenance for their 2 sites.i hope then tcc will also have any changes in rate or maybe any other which able to attract more memebr so then memebr will be hard to choose between this site or EP and the activity of both site will be good

well so they have the same maintenance for their 2 sites.i hope then tcc will also have any changes in rate or maybe any other which able to attract more memebr so then memebr will be hard to choose between this site or EP and the activity of both site will be good

Yeah. I hope so my friend that admin nick will increase TCC posting rate so that all of us will benefit the most and more members will be attracted to post in here. If that happens, I am sure that members will flood in that forum, both in EP and TCC. lol

@indieover

Yes, both TCC and EP are under maintenance for three days. For me, that is long enough so I couldn't make post

there so I registered to some other PTP sites to change activity in there. I will use my time to post in DMT so I could

get another bucks while I waited the site is back to normal again :)

The forum is not online now because of server change and hoping it will chnged successfully soon. actually from last 3 days i am active there and trying to post 10 post daily . now i am trying to post 5 in ptp and 5 in other section and hope this time there will not be any deduction for that.

glad that the site is back for posting now, but still there is some errors,

cause after logged in to my account, I was able to post but when I tried to visit my profile, I have got

vBulletin Message

This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view.

yup for me there is nothign different about the load of this site.so far i like it.i hope then memebr will also love, this site with 3 cents per post which is still good offer.as i heard they have new server there and add more ram too,i dont really knwo the function of it but im so sure its for the best of member and site

Now the forum is online for posting which i just know although not access the forum today and hoping its loading will fine more than before . i am not trying to post more there in a day but only few with good ratio in each section.

I see majority of the forum is running smoothly, but however the time is kinda screwed up (choose the correct time zone, but the time shown is incorrect). Having some difficulties how trying to determine what time where threads made/what time was the last reply.

I am getting incouragement to post here because of seeing ptp section active although not posting all post here but half of total post in a day . forex section also big secction here but not activity so much where easily can post many post in a day. its really good news after server change the forum loading is really fine to me.

This forum is one of forum with have good popularity but I think the site is not as good as EarningPalace now.

If me, I prefer to make post in EarningPalace now. Yeah, that was because with same activities, I could take higher

amount of bucks in there. So I didn't too much visit TCC anymore.

well, once the forum was back after server shifting, I noticed that my profile visit was not possible,

but now the issue seems to be have fixed that I can not only just post here but also I can visit my profile without any bugs,

I guess there is no more bugs or issues with TCC posting, I am nearer to my cash out limit here.

I also posting there daily and trying to reach my payout this time without again inactive here although its hard to reach 400 point for me when getting less time . ptp section is really moving here but forex which is good place for posting is not more active members there .

i really hope then i can be active in here too.not many active memebr in here but at least i can see activity in here.i think the back of this site bring a bit activity more than before.its good for the site,i hope then someday admin will also give more offer for this site

I am just few more points away for cash out limit, that is I have already around 350 points and very soon request the payment for my 400 points,

but the thing is I have made all payment proof posts in large number,

that is why I am thinking that I have made violation posting more than 75% in a single section,

I am sure there will be point deduction, I should make some more free time to make discussion posts in TCC as well, in order to avoid violations.

I am trying active daily here now and reach 200 point within few days . although there is so many thread in forex section but dont understanding why members are not active here . i post there many but there is no reply although there is so easy thread to make reply and continue to post.