Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

I have noticed that the admin answered to someone in the chat section, regarding payout time that

the forum will make payments twice a week or even thrice a week,

depending on the requests gathered,

which is a very good news that TCC will make fast payments like before, well, yesterday payout requests were cleared as well.

I have noticed that the admin answered to someone in the chat section, regarding payout time that

the forum will make payments twice a week or even thrice a week,

depending on the requests gathered,

which is a very good news that TCC will make fast payments like before, well, yesterday payout requests were cleared as well.

wow really? it was a nice improvement. I was rarely active there, because I want to reach the payout request in another forum first, before going back there,,,

it doesnt matter actually, if they have a fast payout proccesed

my 20th payment received from TCC !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 4/23/2011 6:18 PM

Batch: 59791073

From Account: U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payout Account)

Amount: $4.75

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

thank you, dear admin !

after my latest fast payment, I have been active on TCC once again,

for me the forum that makes fast payments is a better choice to spend more on that particular forum, like TCC,

although it is hard to make another set of 400 GC,

I have been trying so far to achieve it in a week time, or even sooner than that.

thecashchat is on of the biggest ptp forum on the net it looks like earningpalace both are the same script and the same rules . but this forum has very tough rules i get a lot of fractions there and now i banned for long period this is so bad . you can post freely number on a day the rate now 3 cents per post

Happy to say that now there is no restriction to post text payment proof and i also posting text which taking less time but except hyip payment proof i am trying to post image proof when it still 3 cents (ptp payment proof) which is really great. my last two payment which i got full amount and this give me confidence to continue there.

Nowadays I am quite inactive at TCC except on weekends. I see that the activity at the forum is decreasing.

Paid to Click section is not as active as last time already. Paid to Post section has mainly become posting payment proofs and it is lacking of discussions.

Many sections also lack discussions as well. Sadly.

it's been again a bit hard to make another set of 400 gold coins on TCC,

I could only make around 100 GC so far,

although the admin is making fast payments these days, I am not able to be that active up to the mark on TCC due to lack of time recently.

@archu

Yes, the admin has paid me in EP so he will pay members in TCC too. I am not too much active in TCC again, I prefer to visit EP than TCC.

TCC and EP are same sites but only different its rate, because of that I chose EP than TCC.

that is true, EP has more popularity than TCC, but I have also noticed that these days the admin is making fast payments to TCC members,

so to get paid faster we should better post at TCC more,

cause the less members making requests in that section of payout, of TCC compared to EP,

so it will be easy to issue payments for less number of members.

Yeah. But what I am after is the amount of activities in the forum. I stopped posting at TCC because I found it difficult to post due to low activities of members compared to EP forum. I will stick posting in EP and maybe I will just post payment proofs in this forum just to continue earnings in here.

whenever I tried to post here on hyip discussion and PTP sections, I found great activity on this forum,

especially in those sections mentioned above,

and as usual, great activity in proof sections as well,

I think there might have still been few sections where we can have threads that regularly not get updated.

whenever I tried to post here on hyip discussion and PTP sections, I found great activity on this forum,

especially in those sections mentioned above,

and as usual, great activity in proof sections as well,

I think there might have still been few sections where we can have threads that regularly not get updated.

That will be good if they do have good amount of activities but sometimes I observed that there are days who don't have high activities that's why I am not active in htis forum anymore after I get my first payment in here. I just mainly focus on some other PTPs like TCC's sister forum, EP and other forums which do have good amounts of activities.

I could make around 150 gold coins only so far, well, it's still a long way to reach the payout limit of 400 GC,

as I have been active at only two sections, it's a bit hard to have great activity on the forum,

I am also planning to focus my posting on other sections as well,

so that my activity on the forum will be balanced in all sections thus helping me to reach the cash out soon.

@ archu7

Do my strategy.

Post 15 post a day in TCC in each section. For example. PTP section. 15 post, next day 15 post in hyip section, third day 15 post in ptc section, In fourth day 15 post in general and in ecurrency section. In that way you earn while not spamming the same threads.

@ archu7

Do my strategy.

Post 15 post a day in TCC in each section. For example. PTP section. 15 post, next day 15 post in hyip section, third day 15 post in ptc section, In fourth day 15 post in general and in ecurrency section. In that way you earn while not spamming the same threads.

I think i will also follow your strategies not only in TCC but also in all the forum that i have joined. Not only to avoid myself for spamming but also to organized my post in every forum.

the admin paid EP requests, that means even the requests at TCC also might have been paid, this is what I guessed and we have proof posts around,

it's really a great thing to notice that the forum TCC is making fast payments,

so these days, members need not wait long to receive their payments,

well, a great opportunity to earn through posting here to make some fast bucks.