Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

It's also one of the popular forum by NICK, I have already used their service & paid 3 times. There is no such restriction as some other sticky admin has.. Thus there must be chance to earn some dollars from this great forum site... Hope it will pay me further when I will use it in future... wishing Big life for cashchat...

yup i can see the contest there.not really have good activity but still you able to make 10 posts a day in here for sure.i also didnt active in here.but i still visit this site to find if then they have nay offer for me.im so sure that this site have good service to member

I have won again in what's this contest, here is my payment proof:

Receive another payment from winning what's this contest:

You have received a payment to your account U6434315 (djfritz):

Date: 1/11/2011 3:48 PM

Batch: 53018732

From Account: U2756327 (Juzfinal)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: Winner for "What is this?" contest [11/1/2011]

Thank you.

tcccontest4th.jpg

i really hope i can be active in here even in contest section.but sometime not really easy to be active in here.i just hope to see good activity in here and will also motivated me and others to be more active,thats contest really great.i really like to be more active in here

@venmarz :

my self too my friend..im missed activity here..>,<...i think will try to active again in here after finishing some of request in another forum..:) if not forgot i have some of amount and just must making some of post again to cashout.. ;)

@venmarz :

yep..just needed to finish 2 site forum again and i think in 3 days again i will in board soon and ready to rock making post in here lol..any one will follow me to making post??

I hope many member will active again in here..and making increase the earning of us in this forum for sure ;)

I have won the what's this contest again:

Dear Joan,

Date: 1/15/2011 4:11 AM

Batch: 53290315

From Account: U2756327 (Juzfinal)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: Winner for "What is this?" contest [14/1/2011]

Thank you.

I can't believe that I won again on the what's this contest, as in I am just making a wild guess and here I am I won for the 5th times. I am enjoying this contest so much, I hope EP could also open such contest in here. Anyways here is my payment proof:

tcc5thcontest.jpg

there is nice contest here that is paying a lucky winner every day,

well, luck is very much important to win such contests where hundreds of members take part,

my latest payout request has been approved and have been waiting for the payment from TCC.

Although this site have a high minimum payout, I think its all worth it since the rate is very high. Reaching 4$ will only require 133 (did some calculations) posts. That is very easy compared to other forums where 100 posts is only worth 2$.

Although this site have a high minimum payout, I think its all worth it since the rate is very high. Reaching 4$ will only require 133 (did some calculations) posts. That is very easy compared to other forums where 100 posts is only worth 2$.

yeah you are definitely right! if we just focus on the smaller things like low minimum payout and not thinking of the number of posts we need to make to reach it then we will surely not appreciate the rate of thecashchat forum. but I've seen some sites paying $1 for 100 replies lol.. that's really way too low.

Dear Joan,

Date: 1/19/2011 8:19 PM

Batch: 53613084

From Account: U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payout Account)

Amount: $4.18

Memo: Cashout Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

Dear Joan,

Date: 1/19/2011 8:19 PM

Batch: 53613084

Amount: $4.18

Thank you.

hmmm. I think i should start been active in this forum again. As they are now paying fast. Thanks for posting your payment proof it has ginger me to become active again.

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 :

Date: 1/19/2011 8:17 PM

Batch: 53612986

Amount: $3.21

Thank you.

hmmm. I think i should start been active in this forum again. As they are now paying fast. Thanks for posting your payment proof it has ginger me to become active again.

Yeah you better go back here and please help me update some of the thread so that we could always have a good discussion on this forum. Well I am up to the contest here as it is fun and exciting, so what else? hmmm see you then.

I have notice less activity here for a very long time now. The forum has been lacking so much activity, from the forum posters. Though, i thought maybe it's because of too many sites or the newer ones. And people has concentrate to open those new ones, if not so, then people were quiting PTP business, and that is a sign am having too.