Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

many days later i am going to request my another request from this site and this time to reach 400 point take many days and just hoping i will get paid without any deduction like my previous payment . anyway keep trying to active daily here with few post.

@venmarz

Yeah, that is not easy to reach 100 posts in TCC because the activities in that site is not as good as in EP.

Many members prefer to post in EP because its rate so if TCC won't be increased in its rate, it will be better if

there is contest or something to attract members to post in there.

the activity on the forum is still good but there were very less payout requests active currently,

I am also soon going to place my payout request as well,

I have so far made more than 600 points that the current status is eligible to place the payment request,

hope to get approved soon that I should not miss the next payout time here.

@archu7 if activity of members good there than why so less payment request! anyway i placed my payment request many days later 4 days ago and hoping it will approved soon. now i am trying to active daily there although its hard to reach 400 point for me.

as everyone is well aware of the fact that the admin issue payments to members of EP & TCC at once,

the same day, this is what happening till now that twin forums issue payments at once so far,

as the requests not yet approved on EP, I think it is going to be delayed on TCC as well,

due to some reason the admin might be busy so the members with active requests should wait patiently.

there ha been informed to EP members by the mod of EP that the payouts will be cleared in next 24 hours,

as we all aware of the fact that the admin will process payments at once on both the forums EP & TCC,

so I think the payout requests on TCC will also be going to get cleared within next 24 hours,

I am excited to get paid as I also have an active request over there.

at least our proof is still worth there nikhil,i just feel hard to be more active in here again.i just hope then more member will also join into the discussion too.,not just posting proof only.it also hard for me to reach payment in here so we must make more than 100 post to reach payment and its bout more than 35 post should be in other section so we will avoid any deduction

Yes, the activity of members by sending proof of payment only, making access to the payment request Is difficult ,

It also does not lead to increase the success of the forum, I hope that the members interested in the activity in different sections in this forum,

in order to have easy access to payment request for all .

i hope then member will no give up because of the pending payment and low activity in here.i believe the loyal member will not worry of all this cases.admin surely have enough money and he will give us good amount of money too.now i hope i can also continue my last activity

Today i request approved there without any deduction and no doubt it help me to gain my confidence again to remain active there . my last two payment where there is no deduction. anyway i am trying to active in many section as well as ptp there.

and today you will get the payment i guess.i cannot become active in here again.so hard to maintain my activity like before.but i like this site a lot.i always become active before but now hard to manage my time in here as we know we should find other section too to post

i just curious why they able to give the prize fast than other payment request?i hope then they will also will give the payment fast.if im not mistaken in this day admin will pay member so let see,i hope no more waiting time for member so they able to motivated later

My payout request for 750 GC points was approved and sent to the admin for the payment,

I am glad that the mod has completed the post checking and approved it as well that I am not going to miss this payout time now,

I will surely follow the instructions of mod given in the note and try to be even better informative in my posting, thanks to the mods and admin of TCC.

i hope today admin will also pay you and other member.member just become so worry about their payment now.i also wonder why admin take a bit time in processing it.i think the faster the better and member will surely like if admin able to pay member fast than usually

Although now there is some delay of payment and i also waiting for my payment but i dont worry when mods approved my request . without thinking so much about payment i just doing my job here because Admin is so good man and believe soon he will paid us.

today admin already pay member in EP just try to check your payment too maybe admin also make payment in TCC too as we know usually he will make the payment in same day.if then admin will more care to tcc the active member in here will be more than now

the post checking has been done a long ago and already the admin was about to process the payments but

due to LR downtime, the admin seems to have postponed the payout time and waiting for the LR to return,

and once the LR site returns to normal, I am sure the admin clears all payout requests approved,

so all of us need to wait patiently for LR to be available soon.

there is some latest announcement from the admin, in the chat section,

that he has cleared all AP payments that only LR payments are in pending status,

and the admin once again reassures us that the LR payments also will be cleared as soon as

LR comes back and the admin has been awaiting the LR site to get back online.

I thought this weekend I can literally "spam" a lot of posts at TCC.

However, that was not the case. I couldn't really reply to many posts, and furthermore the speed on loading the forum is really too long. It is eating up my patience bit by bit.

I hope next weekend, things go better for me

Admin cleared payment request recent but because of lr offline lr request is there but in shoutbox admin is ready to pay his members after lr back. anyway activity of members there is good specially in forex section now and after 2 days inactive now i am trying to active here again.

I think the TCC payments were issued within one month of time,

no matter whether it was not paid to LR,

the LR site is down and everyone knows that,

it is important to note that the admin has paid to all possible payment processors requested.

I know that no matter what,this forum will still be ranking among the top forum online,and with a trusted admin,i think members are sure of their payment,since admin has decided to pay,libertyreserve are down,now all LR payout request are not paid yet,hope this site comes back online and everything will soon be cleared out.