Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

i know that admin of this site s so success running this site and others sites too.so no need to worry about the payment.but sometimes hard to meet good crteria that admin need from us.just a few active member keep active on postng n this site.just they are who good in posting

Payment received for 3rf payment request and winning guessing contest. Thanks Admin!

image-BB57_4CEB44D9.jpg

You have received a payment to your account U0639408 (VNHYIPGroup):

Date: 11/22/2010 7:48 PM

Batch: 49796138

From Account: U3363353 (EP and TCC Payout Account)

Amount: $4.00

Memo: Cashout Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Date: 11/22/2010 7:49 PM

Batch: 49796239

Amount: $0.50

Memo: Contest Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

Im more closer again to another cashout right now...i just try to made posting in here...and try to moderate the forum too since juzfinal isn't online right now in the forum..:)

Hope the juzfinal is back to moderate the forum too..:D

I also very closer to my payment but i am not regular active there because i dont feel free to posting there because of ptp section . anyway there are so many active thread that it is not hard to post but due to lack of interest i still unable to reach my 400 point but near 340 point there.

@Nikhil :

actually you can made post with me here my friend if you want :P i was requested for the $4 and i see juzfinal was approved some of the proof..just wait the admin back and cleared the approved payment :)

i think next week all the payment will be cleared and the contest will run normally again ;) just stay with TCC for sure..

@rivha thanks for suggest me .actually i am unknownfriend there and hope you already know me . anyway now i am trying to post there and not in ptp section because before Admin reject my request probably more than 1 month before because of more active in ptp section and after that i am not there regularly . but now posting in forex section but after seeing again some active members in ptp section thinking its will not be any harm if if will active 40% in this ptp.

@nikhil :

oh you are uknownfriend..of course i know you my friend..how can im forgot to you ;)

yeah become active in one section just will got the deduction :P we should made the post at another section..the important not stay in one section only :)

and i see the statement of the Nick today he will cleared all the pending request..look like the good news here :D

Now i am trying to post there but still not motivated to daily posting there when i have little time and already involved in 9 forum . but 2 days before when i post there in forex section then see there is really less activity and members not posting there daily. anyway this time will try best to reach 400 and its any way.

Now there is very low activity in forex section and also ecurrency section also but have some activity in ptp section and i am trying to active in various section as well as ptp and have less fear of ptp section posting when many members are posting here .anyway need only 14 post to reach 400 for that i am struggling here from many days.

Now there is very low activity in forex section and also ecurrency section also but have some activity in ptp section and i am trying to active in various section as well as ptp and have less fear of ptp section posting when many members are posting here .anyway need only 14 post to reach 400 for that i am struggling here from many days.

well its now almost more than two month and still my points are less than 150 i dont like to post here since the outlook design looks too traditional and it makes me reluctant to post. anyway i heard that a member is supposed to be active in both hyip as well as ptc section in equal proportion to get paid from this site

i have no problem with the outlook design. it is just that i don't include this forum on the list of forums i prioritize. but i still post here from time to time when i have the time. i too like to prioritize my activity here but i just lack the time any more. i find it impossible to keep posting here.

i also not active in here for long time.i just visit this site for contest only.i dont know why hard for me to be more active in here maybe because they need us to spread activity in all section.and i didnt have good knowledge in other section.hope then i will also be active in here

This is the second time around that I won in their what's this? contest, I think this is the only contest on this forum that is updated everyday while the others

is still pending for many days. Anyways the activities on this forum is quiet improving now since I saw active members like me posting on my favorite thread.

I have just received the payment from it, Here is the proofs --

Dear Mownabrata,

You have received a payment to your account U5874878 (Mownabrata Dey):

Date: 12/14/2010 5:58 PM

Batch: 51314900

Thank you.

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 12/14/2010 5:56 PM

Batch: 51314753

Thank you.

congrats for members who got paid

this is the most active forum i know however i'm not here all the time

tcc is not one of my main forum but i post here sometimes and yet didn't got paid

the forum have really active posters and some of their posts is exclusively to tcc and thats why i love to take look every time i have time