Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Very trusted site with quite low rate per post, But their min. payout is also lowered at 1.5$. Now there is a problem to load this page which indicate some server problem & tell us not to enter it Otherwise it will harm our pc.. Hope it will be back again..

Sometimes I really wonder why members like you like to write something not true about a website/forum

Who says the payout is $1.50 ? The payout value is still $4

There is no problems loading the forum. I can load it successfully and smoothly

@Christmas: :D haha lol there are really lost posters here dear.. its really funny, how come the forum's minimum payout lowered down to $1.5 ..? haha.

and I never experienced any problem from this forum ever since the day I started to post here.

will pay you or not, because if you got to both sites you will see the latest payments were made today a couple of hours back. They have to be the best paying forum of them all so far, with firstly a fixed rate of 3 cents a post and 3 cents when you start a topic. But on top of that when you cashout you could be getting extra for your posts, if they were done with quality. You could be getting 10 cents for each post you do, which has to be the best paying forum by far.

will pay you or not, because if you got to both sites you will see the latest payments were made today a couple of hours back. They have to be the best paying forum of them all so far, with firstly a fixed rate of 3 cents a post and 3 cents when you start a topic. But on top of that when you cashout you could be getting extra for your posts, if they were done with quality. You could be getting 10 cents for each post you do, which has to be the best paying forum by far.

Yes you can get 10 cents for each post...But you will get it in your dreams

No more 10 cent per post already. Everything is now 3 points (3 cents) per thread and per reply

I think when minimum was $3 for free members then it was good because it was easy to reach that amount with 3 cent per post but after increasing the minimum payout $4 its really taking time to reach payout .anyway now i am trying to active here daily with few post.

Well I don't think admin is really strict on PTP section ?

Somehow, I don't know anything about admin being strict on PTP section. Maybe I am missing on some information ?

But whatever it is, though PTP section is not that active anymore, I am still able to make average 20 posts over the last few days due to increased activity in other sections of the forum

The forum looks nice in the sense i dont see any unnecessary posts

But there are are all necessary threads available.

I requested my first payout in this forum today using alertpay.

Lets see how long this takes for the request to be processed.

unnecessary posts is not found here becuse of so active mod that don't let any one write what ever he want

and thats why i always said that the forum has strict rules but sure that for the best

unnecessary posts is not found here becuse of so active mod that don't let any one write what ever he want

and thats why i always said that the forum has strict rules but sure that for the best

Indeed in fact no matter how careful I am I also got warned but with no deductions at all because it is just a sort of reminder, anyways I find it helpful for the forum to scare off spammer.

Payment received for points cashout request:

image-1882_4D22B886.jpg

You have received a payment to your account U0639408 :

Date: 1/2/2011 6:08 PM

Batch: 52436120

From Account: U3363353 (EP and TCC Payout Account)

Amount: $4.00

Memo: Cashout Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

i think that the admin is quite busy. and the admin has not able to pay also in his other forums also. so i guess he is just busy to process the payments. i am going to request payout payment now so hopefully the mod will be able to approve it in time before the admin proceed with the payments.