Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

ehm not really active poster i guess but they still have loyal member there who always make post in that site.before i just inactive in here.but i will try to give a time for this site too make a few post everyday will not really hard and i dont really want to reach the payment faster.this is the only way to maintain my activity in here

just post slowly too.you cant forced member to be active or ask them to be more active since they also not really prioritize this site.but still have any activity in here will also help you to reach another payment in here even it will take a long long time.i will also back to this site later but will not that active too

just post slowly too.you cant forced member to be active or ask them to be more active since they also not really prioritize this site.but still have any activity in here will also help you to reach another payment in here even it will take a long long time.i will also back to this site later but will not that active too

Actually I am a regular poster here and for the past few months I've seen the increasing activities here, for if not then I guess advertisers will not spent there money on this one. if you visit the site now they are loaded with advertisers.

Actually I am a regular poster here and for the past few months I've seen the increasing activities here, for if not then I guess advertisers will not spent there money on this one. if you visit the site now they are loaded with advertisers.

its true without more members advertiser will not have any interest to invest any forum but i think TCC is different and this forum getting new ads respectively even though there is some lack of members activity and i think its for getting very trustful forum over net.

this site alsway have any advertiser to invest.seems they didnt obeject if they have low activity in here.but this site not totally silent.as we can see any memebr here still can reach payment in here too.for me maybe it will take a long time to get any payment again in here

its true without more members advertiser will not have any interest to invest any forum but i think TCC is different and this forum getting new ads respectively even though there is some lack of members activity and i think its for getting very trustful forum over net.

Well this also have to do with the forum owner, as Nick is very active as an admin and with the success of EP I'm sure advertisers will also count this one. So I hope we all will participate in this forum.

After long gap i started making post on tcc and already made few posts there,

Now i am trying to make as many posts as many proofs i am posting to reach payout of 4$, i made more than 3$ already in the forum

And just trying to request in few days. Btw forum still looks nice and there is good activity i notice.

I am facing trouble to access all the fourm here .when trying to access then my kaspersky preventing me to access.

aspersky

Internet Security 2010

Access denied

The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL:

http://www.thecashchat.com/forum/

showthread.php?550-MEF-www.moneyearningf

orum.com

The following threat was encountered:

The requested object is INFECTED with the following viruses: Trojan-Downloader.HTML.Agent.rh

Generated:

10:53:18 AM

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010

I have been paid here 2 times already and got paid twice also with contests and offers by the Admin, and this was the first forum I joined with.

Despite of the low activity, I still manage to post here, and now I requested my 3rd payout here :D I just like Admin Nick and other TCC and EP admins so I am really active on both of their forums.:D

Now there is activity good but not big and i also posting there when getting time to post . anyway after getting my payment from here i recover my confidence and posting here in three section as well as ptp section and hoping this time will get paid without deduction.

I won the what is this contest and I really tried to figure out that picture before someone else will.:D

hehe

I hope I can win again on the next days

Dear Karen Michelle,

You have received a payment to your account U1715692 (khai28):

Date: 12/27/2010 3:54 PM

Batch: 52091146

From Account: U2756327 (Juzfinal)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: Winner for "What is this?" contest [27/12/2010]

Thank you.