Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

I am hoping first to be approved in here as it seems, it's taking too long. As I have now 400 points on my account, and seems I can even reach more as our payment request in here remain untouched. I am not starting to worry in here but in the coming days then I may.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they still have an old look.i am also the member of it but i am not active here because they have payment issues.Some times they make payment very delay.i think its better to pay members within 10 days.10 days is enough period for making payouts but this time its more than 2 weeks no payment of a single member approved yet.i dont know what happened.

I suppose that if payments are not touched soon then members may start getting worried. It would have been better if they were approved in the least and then wait for payments to be processed but does not seem to be the case. Maybe admin is just experiencing a delay and this should be expected in PTP forums sometimes in time processing may happen.

Well the payments has not been verified in this forum lately though I have already see some new announcements of the new sets of winners of the active poster contest and I am glad to have seen my name winning again,I just hope that I am not yet too late to request payment here.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697:

Date: 2012-14-06 11:45:12

Batch: 99378916

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 31 May 2012 Winner Prize

Date: 2012-14-06 11:43:49

Batch: 99378693

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 28 May 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.

Well, we have seen already that recently paid those who won in the daily contest. But in the payment request still there is no recent approve payouts or paid payouts. Its somehow taking long time already or still normal in this forum since its my first time to have payout here.

There seems to be a delay with the processing of payouts this is something that admin needs to address so that members can continue to post with confidence in here. Even if the contest payments were made, members are more interested in getting paid for their posts since its a lot more and more members are affected.

It is not normal before the processing was only taking about one week before it get processed but now? It has been over two weeks, and there is no payment yet in here that's why I really lose my motivation to post in here, as I thought I will earn good this month but this one is not paying at all.

At least there has been some payment processing that took place. That should give members some sort of confidence that the site is still paying so that they can continue to be active and accumulate some more points. Hopefully the rest of the payment requests will be resolved soon.

This is encouraging at the least as it shows intention from the part of admin to clear out pending payments from the forum although there are still some other pending payments that are still to be approved. Hopefully in time we will get the rest of the payments being approved and eventually paid out.

I am sure that the time will come when your payment request is verified and paid out although it might be taking more time than required. I am sure that other members who have theirs processed have some bit of confidence to resume their posting in here and the same will apply to you when your payment is attended to.

Lets see this week. If theirs no payments this week then that means this site has stop paying. I just see that theirs a post in chat box that their will be payments soon. How soon? I guess this week. If theirs no payments then that means the soon mean no payments. Because I see that the last request of payments that is still pending is dated may 29.

Yes, for sure those members are now encourage to post in here as the approved payment request just got processed but mine was not included. I am thinking that what if that the payment processing in here will be a monthly basis so I will need to wait one month again to be paid?

I am also disppointed but somehow I just got some hope from this Forum as the Admin just paid those approved payout in here so which means it's still paying but I just don't know when the next payment processing in here, I just hope it won't take that long again.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 410 points in here right now. I will just going to request payments worth 500 points. Its just going to take me three to four days to reach it. I know its hard to reach my goal points in here but I'm hoping that in a week or two theirs going to be a good paying day for me. 500 points for sure is a good amount to earn each month.

That is also my goal in here as I have 470 points, and if there are some activities by tomorrow then I will surely pursue reaching 500 points in here but actually til I still have some doubts with this Forum perhaps when I got paid then it will cleared my doubts.