Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really good to see your payment proof in here guys as I am sure that you are happy to be paid in here as you didn't ecxpect that your payment request will be processed fast in here so it was really a good improvement if payment request are not being cleared fast.

I was suprised when I saw the payment proofs myself because I wasnt expecting them to be around at this stage. I am wishing that somehow this is an indication that there are some changes on the forum and maybe admin will improve the payment processing time.

well i have been a member here a long time ago but i have not been posting here cos i am involved in so many programs,seeing all these payment proofs i guess i will have to visit here and post,i am not bothered about delay in payment so far i get paid,i am ok with that

Its even harder for me to be active on the forum right now because of the other sites that I am currently busy with right now. I do want to reach payout at the least so that even if i dont post I know that I have a pending payment in queue. Other than that, I will have to give the site a break for now.

I understand there are no more payment requests on the forum at the moment since admin has cleared them all. This is clearly encouraging because there is currently no backlog of payments that need to be processed. I am looking at going back to post here since I am discarding one forum.

I need to get through the halfway mark today as I have almost 100 points on the forum. I feel that if I can get past 100 points then I would be even more motivated to post in here in an effort to reach the 200 points so that I can cashout.

When did this malware issue begin. I want to go and make some posts on the forum tonight or tomorrow morning. I suppose that if I use the mobile software to post in here it stand less risk of infection that I would if I were using the laptop to post.

I did manage to post in here yesterday and have gone over 100 points right now. If there are some activities then I will try to accumulate another 50 points to day leaving me with only one round of posting so that I can reach minimum for payout in here.

It's really good to know that this Forum is now paying consistenly because before there was really an extremely delay with the processing of payment in here so now the processing is now fast so I am sure that some members are being active in here because it's still a good one.

I have resumed my posting activities in this forum and it has been a long time since I made some posts in here but left some decent amount of points to continue posting and yesterday I have already achieve reaching the minimum payout amount requested for payment today.

I dont know if its only me noticing this or maybe I just wish this was the case. Payments seem to be more frequent nowadays than before. I will go around to the forum to see if I can look at the recent payments to confirm this. I am still making my posts in here whenever I have some time and would continue to do so until I get to a good amount.

I'm not back posting regularly as I can in here. I'm putting some emphases in posting in hyip section. Right now what I like most is that in hyip section I'm posting in page 5. Not in page 1. Its because I have a back log and I want to have a post in each threads that is open in MEF so since I don't post in here last week that mean I have 5 pages worth of threads that I still not post into. lols.