Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

Well, still not encouraging because we can only see our payment request approved in here but we still haven't been paid by this Forum so that's useless knowing the fact that it's already taking too long that's why I don't want to post in here because of the long delay.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess theirs just too few ptp forum that pay fast right now. its seems every thing right now has stop paying or has a month long pending payments. I really don't understand why ptp just stop paying this last two months but one thing I'm sure its because hyip industry is some how dying out. I mean lets face it who right now invest still in hyip sites?

I just started posting on the forum today and must day that I really enjoyed it. I am expecting that payment processing would take time but I look as it as an investment that will mature whenever admin does pay out to members. Yes, many forums are facing delays recently and not good at all.

That's why I am focusing on those Forums because I don't feel worthy posting in a Forum which you will be paid slow though you will still be paid, but if you can be active in some Forums which paying much faster then it would be better to give more time on those Forums than those Forums that always delaying the processing.

I think that the delay in the payment process will still be in here. Now that we have seen more members trying to be active here. Although, I'm not included in those active members yet this week. But I think if I have enough time to be active here then I will try also.

Yes, the clearing of payments will surely give members more confidence to post and activities are bound to increase. I still intend on being active on the forum at least until I get a good amount of posts in and then concentrate on other forums. I havent been active for two days but surely tomorrow I will post here.

It's nearing the end of the month, and there is no payment yet seems the Admin decided to just only make once a month, processing of our payment request in here, that's why the activities in here really went down, and for sure the Admin noticed that.

For sure, its delayed again so we don't expect that we will have fast payment process in the forum as we know how hard the forum posting nowadays and difficult to find advertisers. I don't know for how long they will have delays or pending payments.

i hope that my payment request would be paid too soon. i forget if my payment request has been approved already or not. anyway, it is just time for me to post a lot so that i can have enough points to request after i got paid already. i don't want to stop posting on the site for now.

Why not check your payment request here? Maybe, your payout is having problems or others. But I think it is still have delay in payments that's why you still did not have seen your payment here either approved or processed. I see that you will still continue here but hopefully to just wait first to have payment.

Why not check your payment request here? Maybe, your payout is having problems or others. But I think it is still have delay in payments that's why you still did not have seen your payment here either approved or processed. I see that you will still continue here but hopefully to just wait first to have payment.

Theirs already many request of payments that hsa been approved and process in here. But problem is that approved and process is not payments yet. So in short we still waiting to get paid in here but our request of payments has been approved already. Mine has been approved two weeks ago and still not get paid until now. But I still continue posting in here.

Maybe we just need to be more patient and give admin some more time to clear payments. Its surely longer than what members would have liked to wait to receive a payment from the forum but the good thing is that payments will eventually be processed.

I'm surprised that you got paid although I am expecting that admin would still keep on paying. I am just hoping that I would have been paid here as well. So I just hope that i get the payment soon but for now I would still keep on posting on the site

The waiting period now is 3 to 4 weeks. Unlike before that the waiting period is 2 to 3 weeks. But right now I'm still okay in here. I still request payments each time I reach 500 points. I'm hoping that I can maintain my earnings in here. I know the rate in here is good two cents but the main concern in here is waiting period and the low activity. But if you think about it. That's just the same as other ptp forum. Because on average the waiting period of getting paid is the same also. three to four weeks now.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597:

Date: 2012-27-07 02:24:11

Batch: 104829629

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 10 July 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.

Has there been any latest contest winnings of late because I believe the last update in the contest thread I saw last time was for this one which is the 10th of July. This is why I thought that the contest was over because there was no updates whatsoever to the thread.