Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for defending me budado, well yeah as far as I know it was mod Jay_Chan that just check the format here, then if you will notice, if you already got paid here before that admin would declare how much he will pay you and how much he will deduct from your request.

i am not sure who gives deductions to our payment request. But I know it's the mod job to approve them . Anyway I checked my payment request and I noticed that I forgot to donate my points. Thankfully I remember I need to donate my points to get approved or else that my payment request would be delayed till the points I requested

it is not hard to donate points but I mostly forget to do that each payout. So I got reminded most of the time. Anyway most members do forget to check the list of winners for daily activity winner contest. It makes me think they are not interested with the prize

Just like me I dont know what is the meaning of the forum been sale because this forum is paying up to date and everything seem to be stable in here so if there is any Rumour surounding the sale of this forum you guys beter send the admin a PM as I see this issue as a private Issue.

It has been a long time since the site is on sale .I do think that the admin is not in a hurry at all to sell it. and admin did us a favor when he made ptp section paying again.

As far as I know ptp section has been paying section ever since. What happen in here is that before gpt section is paying section. then admin make gpt section a non paying section except for ptp section. So in short ptp section has been paying section ever since. And MEF is not for open sale anymore. Admin just give a huge price tag in this site that if you are willing to pay for it its yours.

@budado thank you so much for your explanation and evaluation atleast we can now know the real truth sorounding this issue of the forum been sale or what so ever and even the section which pays and not paying section,may be I will resume my posting work in here tomorow or next.

I made some posts yesterday. And also seen that I made 20 points already. Well, I really don't do posting my payment proofs here. Does it mean we only need to have one payout per month here. Also, wonder seems many hyip monitors won in their daily contest.

I just request 4 dollars in here. I hope I'm not going to get any deductions in here. Usually if I request payments that is more than 2 dollars worth of post I usually end up getting deductions in here. But I'm hoping that I receive about 3.50 dollars in here or more. I'm happy that every month I do earn in here more than 3.50 dollars and I want to keep it that way.

Date: 2012-09-04 08:23:17

Batch: 90916644

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 28 Mar 2012 Winner Prize

Date: 2012-09-04 08:28:17

Batch: 90917142

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 01 Apr 2012 Winner Prize

Date: 2012-09-04 08:36:36

Batch: 90918694

Amount: $1.90

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

Date: 2012-09-04 08:22

Batch: 90916527

From Account: U0886337 (Money Earnin...)

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 27 Mar 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.

Date: 2012-09-04 08:29

Batch: 90917278

From Account: U0886337 (Money Earnin...)

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 05 Apr 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.