Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the admin don't want to be dealing with high cashout,that is why the maximum cashout was set to 500 points which is $5.It is the first forum site that i have seen doing this.This site is also a good one to make money from posting online.I will set time to post there too.

Well, there were some forums do have maximum cashout already just like mtv forum. For sure, they have been doing this for the stability of the forum which is fair enough for other members to have good earnings as you know other able to have more than that.

This is my priority right now. I'm hoping to reach 500 points this week. I have already 400 points so its not hard to reach 500 points this week unless I suddenly stop posting in here just like what happen last week when I only post twice in here last week. My target is to post four times a week in here to maintain my earnings in here.

Good to see payment proofs here as the members of the forum are so much active in forum.Well i have tried to join the forum but its giving some problems that i don't understand,like when i wrote my date of birth,the next page is the agree the forum rules and then the next one is the one that confus me so much.

Date: 2012-01-05 04:25:43

Batch: 93373290

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 17 Apr 2012 Winner Prize

Date: 2012-01-05 04:46:49

Batch: 93374519

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 23 Apr 2012 Winner Prize

Date: 2012-01-05 05:00:13

Batch: 93375663

Amount: $1.84

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

there are two running contest here. but it seems the other contest does not have activity. but the daily activity winner contest, we don't need to participate on that contest actively we just have to post daily to get a chance to win on that.

Yeah,i know about that.There are some other forum sites using that contest.It is a great way to make people to be active on the site.One of the things the mods look into in choosing the winner is post qaulity and not just quantity.

I will wait for my bigger internet connection and i will be able to post on this site too.I may be able to win the contest money at least twice in a week.That will cover the fees that the payment companies are charging for the money that gets into my account.

I'm little worried right now. I know its only a week since I post my request of payments. I'm just worried because I'm excited to receive my payments now. This month of May I only earn 12 dollars total. that's just too low for me at may target is 100 dollars earning total this month of May. I'm hoping that I can reach that amount soon and I want to start counting my payments in MEF that is 3.50 dollars.

There is nothing to be worried about the payment here. This is one of the best forum we have online. They are paying each week and sometimes a bit longer than that. But the point is they have not delayed payment that long. Other stable forum has experienced long delay of payment like for a month or more but I have not experienced that yet in here

You have received a payment to your account U1834697:

Date: 2012-01-05 04:51:45

Batch: 93375111

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 24 Apr 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697:

Date: 2012-01-05 04:57:13

Batch: 93375481

Amount: $1.86

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

Wow, that's great chardyme as you made to won in their daily contest. I just hope I can have that this week as I will try to focus on posting here as well as to have payout request. Seems I see that there will be another round of posting by members here.

Yeah, now I know where to find that I won the active poster contest and will check it weekly as I see that I missed to claim another prize for winning on April 27 here.

i dont know if I should say congratulations on winning the contest or not. That would obviously depend on what happened next. What happens when you dont claim your prize, do you then loose it? That would be sad cause I can imagine if you were to find out that you won while you where offline and only find out when it was too late to claim...lol

@tirus

Yes, there's chances that not all of the winners able to claim their prizes as we know that there also rule that need to check the forum contest to be able to see the winners and able to have post in there. So far, I guess its also my time to be active here to have the winnings in that contest also.

finally my payment request has been approved. i requested for 450 points. i hope that i would not get big deductions. anyway, i am glad to have almost 100 points again. so i hope by tomorrow i can have already 200 points so i can have my points ready for request when i get paid.