Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

Minimum point for CashOut : 200

Maximum point for CashOut : 500

Minimum post for CashOut : 100

1 MEF Point = $0.01

1 thread created = 3 Points

1 post = 2 Points

Payment proof = 1 Point (this will be manually deducted when rechecking process by Mods)

Payment Processors:

Liberty Reserve

Perfect Money

Paypal

http://www.moneyearningforum.com/forum/

Refferer link

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a bad site, running for more than 1 year now and still running fine, most probably because of the low post rate that the admin managed to sustain site for such long period. Between, mods here are doing very great job in catching spammers. However, sometimes I feel the site is too strict in post checking as I always get points deduction when request payment.

I am happily posting there although some less activity of members there now this days . anyway all time i got paid from this forum with little deduction and i think this deduction is very few cent so i have no problem . yesterday again mods approved my request and hope within 2 days admin proceed the payment .

I am happily posting there although some less activity of members there now this days . anyway all time i got paid from this forum with little deduction and i think this deduction is very few cent so i have no problem . yesterday again mods approved my request and hope within 2 days admin proceed the payment .

congratulations, as far as I remembered, I received the highest deduction here is around 30c, which considered as a big deduction since I only requested $2. (around 1/6 been deducted)

And yet, I feel it is very hard to match their criteria about posts quality, only those who posted most payment proofs have the chance to cashout 100% earning.

not a bad site, running for more than 1 year now and still running fine, most probably because of the low post rate that the admin managed to sustain site for such long period. Between, mods here are doing very great job in catching spammers. However, sometimes I feel the site is too strict in post checking as I always get points deduction when request payment.

you are right I also have been deducted here my points many times for the reason of spamming but i didnt really intend to spam there.. Well that is still a good sign that mods do their job

you are right I also have been deducted here my points many times for the reason of spamming but i didnt really intend to spam there.. Well that is still a good sign that mods do their job

I think they will not going to say - "spam posts" right? Did u receive infraction due to that?

When they deducted points from our payout, they stated - "junk posts". However, they don't have any guideline regarding the word - "junk", so that members can avoid it.

I think they will not going to say - "spam posts" right? Did u receive infraction due to that?

When they deducted points from our payout, they stated - "junk posts". However, they don't have any guideline regarding the word - "junk", so that members can avoid it.

they say that my post is nothing to add in the discussion and my line is too short.. yeah you're right they did not give any criteria regarding junk post

they say that my post is nothing to add in the discussion and my line is too short.. yeah you're right they did not give any criteria regarding junk post

I have made this suggestion (example for junk posts we made) for the admin when the admin held a contest - "feedback for MEF", and yet, there are some members which asking for rate increasing.

However, I don't see any changes although that contest already ended since months ago.

I have made this suggestion (example for junk posts we made) for the admin when the admin held a contest - "feedback for MEF", and yet, there are some members which asking for rate increasing.

However, I don't see any changes although that contest already ended since months ago.

well of course all members wants only their earnings and they want only to increase the rate and they forgot some matters that affects also their points

Winner of Daily Activity Poster:

image-FF71_4CBCF2FA.jpg

You have received a payment to your account U0639408 (VNHYIPGroup):

Date: 10/18/2010 9:35 PM

Batch: 47083838

From Account: U9174002 (HYIP News & Reviews Blog)

Amount: $0.25

Memo: Winner of [Daily Activity Poster] - 17th October,2010.

Thank you.

I don't mind the deductions.i think that the worst thing we can expect from the forum.besides that the admin is not that strict actually.that's why i think this is a good forum.

I don't think so. Personally, I am looking forward to get full amount everytime I request payment. This is a motivation that show our posts accepted by those mods / admin. Only for those posted more than 80% payment proofs have the chance to get 100% payment, weird rule and this is not fair for those who join in discussion.

I don't think so. Personally, I am looking forward to get full amount everytime I request payment. This is a motivation that show our posts accepted by those mods / admin. Only for those posted more than 80% payment proofs have the chance to get 100% payment, weird rule and this is not fair for those who join in discussion.

but i got full payment here once though i posted only in ptp section.but never got full payment again.but for me the deductions is just okay as i can still get back what i lost in deductions by posting more after all its not hard to increase your post here as they have limit in posting.

Sometimes it really makes me wonder why MEF has gone back to such an inactivity mode.

If you say because they pay very low, like this also not very accurate.

Per point in MEF is $0.01 ... However, many forums out there are also giving Per point = $0.01, and yet their activity level is sustainable.

So really because pay too low ? I doubt

but i got full payment here once though i posted only in ptp section.but never got full payment again.but for me the deductions is just okay as i can still get back what i lost in deductions by posting more after all its not hard to increase your post here as they have limit in posting.

erm.. I guess u r trying to say "they have no limit in posting" right?

Personally, I hate those deduction especially when it is larger than 10c, which the site already pay less compared to normal PTP forums but now, I got extra deduction again. Although my posts quality not perfect but they shouldn't consider as spammy... :(