Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it would be advantegeous to post in threads that are still open where you had not replied to since you haven't been active on the forum for a while. At least there is a good number of threads that you can still post to. I usually just post in PTP and Payment Processors section when I post in here so there wont be a lot of threads to reply to even if I spent some time away.

Yes will need to post with the other members as it is not allowed also to make back to back post on the site just lime in other forums I was able to post here the other day but yesterday I was not able to make post at all. So I would try to make some post on this day. So it's my schedule to focus once again on this site.

Yes will need to post with the other members as it is not allowed also to make back to back post on the site just lime in other forums I was able to post here the other day but yesterday I was not able to make post at all. So I would try to make some post on this day. So it's my schedule to focus once again on this site.

For some reason I have never gotten used to back-to-back posting even if a forum does allow for that since I just find it weird. I have done it a other forums when posting a payment proof for example if there are no updates after me but other than that I just keep away. If you post only a few times a week in here you will find threads to reply to as members usually post 2 to three times a week.

Same here, I don't do that because it's always better if you will wait for someone to do some posting before you make some reply again though I understand you if you have a goal in here that you need to accomplish because there are no good activities you will be force to do back to back posting in here.

Whenver I try to open MEF, I receive a problem loading page error on my browser. I dont know what is the problem. I tried using a friends pc to open the site and it did opened smoothly. Does anyone know how can I open MEF or what is the reason behind this problem? Is my IP banned or something...

I have made my payment request and now I have received a message that my payment request in under process of verification of the post. And so it's quite fast although I am still waiting for the payment. But at least the mod has already checked my payment request. Maybe I would be paid pretty soon as I am the only one who has payment request on the site as well.

Well I hope that I would be able to receive my payment soon as I am waiting for three payment from the site. So I am very much happy with my activity on this site as well. So I would post a lot once more later on . You guys should be active here daily because of the activity contest is rewarding enough for me.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597:

Date: 2012-11-09 03:28:22

Batch: 109890189

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 26 August 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 :

Date: 2012-11-09 03:29:56

Batch: 109890267

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 02 September 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 :

Date: 2012-11-09 03:41:25

Batch: 109890867

Amount: $3.66

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

Nice to see proof of payments a clear sign that MEF is really paying good right now. I already request payments in here but I guess and I'm sure that I will be counted in the next batch as this site has just paid. I'm hoping that I can be more active in ptp section. But I guess theirs just two posters who is active in ptp section right now and that is the reason why I have hard time posting in ptp section.

I'm not tired of posting on the site and I am not tired to promote the site at all. I'm not paid for promoting it but I just am very comfortable on the site and very much confident of the site as stable and would keep on paying the members. So I would like other members to see that as well.

Its good that you are active in here but I'm hoping that more wil going to post in here also especially the ptp section. I really have hard time posting in here. I tried to post in MEF at least three times a week now. I'm hoping to make it four or five times a week but activity in here does not permits me to be active in here daily as I want to.

I think it's not hard to post on the site only that you are too busy with your activity on other forums. So I hope that you would be able to find time daily to post a lot on this site as this is my favorite forum also. Because of the good payments. I am getting payout actually so I am excited to reach payout here again.

congratulations, as far as I remembered, I received the highest deduction here is around 30c, which considered as a big deduction since I only requested $2. (around 1/6 been deducted)

And yet, I feel it is very hard to match their criteria about posts quality, only those who posted most payment proofs have the chance to cashout 100% earning.

Maybe they are inclined to be strict to the posts quality, keeping in view the grammar and stuff? Which I think is wrong. I mean not everyone in this world is a good English speaker, since English is the learned language for all those who are basically not born in those English speaking countries, such as the US, CANADA, UK etc.