Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

Today I'm going to reach 450 points in here. In just three or four more days I can reach 500 points in here. I'm interested to request payments when I reach 500 points in here. I know its hard to earn money in MEF because of low activity. But if I can maintain 5 dollars a month earning in here then I'm going to be happy. That's is what is my target in here now. From 3.50 to 4 dollars earning to 5 dollars earning a month.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait so it means they don't have here minimum and maximum as I thought here we can only limited to the amount we can request per payout request. But I'm glad that this forum remained one of the stable and good to post here wherein members got paid several times already.

WIth two rounds of posting you are bound to make it good in here. I would try and become more active in here but since there is no Payza in here, I will wait for a while. It does seem to be a good place though to make some good earnings so its still on my list.

I guess, with two rounds of positing in one section I just able to manage to accumulate about 50 points though that is already good as in just three days of posting I have now 200+ points. What i am just hoping is to keep my activities in here, I will surely earn quite good.

Well you can receive it in 1 day, if you are super active. But this could potentially cause admin to lose all his funds, if members did that. It is good that there are no limits to how many posts you can make a day, but this could cause members to make bad quality posts if they are no paying attention.

I have requested a payment in here. There is no much active poster in here just those Hyip monitors site and just a regular poster that posting into disucssion were just a bout three poster so that won't cause a bankrupt for the Admin. The Forum even have a contest which is a daily active poster.

Yes, there are indeed good activities in the Paid to post discussion.I am also focusing posting in that section because I am sure that there is no good activities in the other section in here aside from HYIP Discussion which is obviously has a good activities daily in here because of those Hyip monitors creating new threads and posting their payment proofs.

I am also checking that to check if there are new batch of winners, but seems the Mod just posting a winners weekly in here so perhaps at the end of this week then we will see a new post by the Mod in here. Verifying payment request in here seems taking too long as there are still May payment request.

It would appear that you guys are quite active in the contests in here. I have always maintained the school of thought that contests take time away from posting which is guaranteed earnings. I need to check these contests though and see if I can earn too since I see many members winning and maybe my outlook on contests would change.

I will be concentrating more on posts for now but yes I want to start participating in these contests and see for myself what this hype about contests is all about. I would hopefully also get to win some of these contests myself in the process.

It seems that it taking long time to process payouts here because I see that they still have some May payment requests and still see some that are pending. I do have my payout request here already this is my first time so its achievement so hopefully to received the payment in short period of time and without deductions hopefully.

I also notice that as I needed some motivation these days, and hopefully I can see my payment request being approved already in here, so that I can be motivated daily to post in here, as I am now having lots of points again, and yet my payment request hasn't approved yet.

Yes, all of the payouts we have seen in the payment section are all pending except to one that is already rejected by our mod. Glad that we do have here atleast enough activity to post. So far, I do see new payout requests made by other members I think its time for our mod to approve and check those payouts.

The last processing was made 4th of June as we can see a payment proof posted above. It's weekend hopefully Mod Jaychan will start verifying our payment request as there are many payment request now, and there are still those members who will request for a payout.

Its the first time I request payments in here worth 5 dollars and its a disaster. When I request payments in here I donate 5 points only not 500 points. Now I send another donation worth 495 points and put a note to add 5 points so that I have total of 500 points in here. I'm hoping that I will earn 4 dollars or more in here.