Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

Only problem with others is that they have lots of forums and they sometimes forgot it. For sure, I have read many payment requests got deductions or null points for the late of payment proofs there are no exemptions either you are a poster of hyip monitor lol.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not been active on MEF lately and therefore don't know much about the forum but after looking at the MEF forum today, I noticed that there are not much activities lately on MEF. Moreover, the payment requests are taking a whole lot of time to get completed at MEF which is definitely not a good indication.

Lots of members do forget to claim their contest prize but I do try to remember to check if I won something though. I don't want to waste that nice prize. It's big enough for me for doing nothing but just to stay active.

I'm quite interested in their contest which I think daily contest. Yes, it seems that we need to monitor for those who will win and need to claim it as much as possible. Hoping will have activity here in mef.

well, yes, even I also have noticed that there is four to five active requests in the payout section from fellow active members of MEF, and the sub section, Already Paid Transactions contain payments doen by the admin on 21st March that is just two days ago.

Yeah! As long as the Forum is paying then we have nothing to worry. I just seen some payment proof from the daily active contest which is the payment done daily.

I never tried contest in here I just post and post and cashout. lols. Anyway may I know what is the contest is all about and how much is the price if I'm going to join this contest? I think posting and joining the contest can increase my income in here.

I never tried contest in here I just post and post and cashout. lols. Anyway may I know what is the contest is all about and how much is the price if I'm going to join this contest? I think posting and joining the contest can increase my income in here.

i think you should keep checking the daily active poster contest results which will pay two users each $0.25, on daily basis, since you actively post regularly, there is a chance for you to frequently get the bonus money through winning the contest.

i think you should keep checking the daily active poster contest results which will pay two users each $0.25, on daily basis, since you actively post regularly, there is a chance for you to frequently get the bonus money through winning the contest.

I myself am looking to target the active poster contest at MEF as I have noticed that the MEF forum doesn't have as much active poster as here in DMT and hence we have a better change of winning that contest at least once. I have not been posting at MEF yet, but will soon be active on it and will fight to win this contest atleast once...

LOL. Yes, it will be addittional earnings as this will selected randomly right so for sure we will able to have here chances to win that as if we are really an active member or poster. So they only have one contest as of this moment.

Good to see some posting activities are active and updated in the paid to post section of this forum hence I will be able to once again make some more posts and get points as much as I can here.

I myself noticed that their are alot of activities in the PTP section of MEF forum but it is still quite less as compared to other PTP forums. I wonder what is the reason for this as I can only come across one reason of less activity in the forum and that is the fact that they give way too much infractions to the members who request their payout at MEF.

Since last time I have got point deduction for making late payment proofs older than 48 hours, this time I have been cautious about that not to repeat the same violation and hopefully I will be paid in full here onwards.

Since last time I have got point deduction for making late payment proofs older than 48 hours, this time I have been cautious about that not to repeat the same violation and hopefully I will be paid in full here onwards.

Well, the mods. of MEF are quite strict when t comes to giving infractions to members. Even the better posters have received infractions in the past. However, the good thing is that they still pay their members instead of these infractions. The admin. of MEF is quite trusted and have been paying since more than 2 years now.

So, you need to post payment proof in here in time. @budado So, all this time you didn't know about the contest. Well, you just need to do your task in here, then if you are lucky then you might be chosen as active poster of the day and you'll get 15 cents reward.

Great to see that my current payment request has been approved already by mod Jay_chan, but then again it was admin who checks the post to see and verify and also to deduct how much amount to deduct and pay here.

What do you mean to say? As far as I know, it is the mods. who approve the payment requests and cut off infraction amount if their are any. The admin. has nothing to do with that but he can do the checking himself when the mods. are new to see if they are doing their work properly. MEF has the same rule I guess.

What do you mean to say? As far as I know, it is the mods. who approve the payment requests and cut off infraction amount if their are any. The admin. has nothing to do with that but he can do the checking himself when the mods. are new to see if they are doing their work properly. MEF has the same rule I guess.

Really? How do you know that? are you active in MEF? because I see charydme post almost every day in here but I don't see your name in their unless your using different name in here. Mod Jay_chan is a mod who check for request of payments if its in right format and its the admin who is paying us. So in short its up to him to decide if we get deductions or not.