Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

I wonder what's up with this Forum because before we really thought that the Admin abandoned the Forum, but he did cleared some of the payment request, but there are still many payment request remain in here so now, we don't know what's going on again in here because we've been not hearing about any update.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that he will do that because it really does seem that the admin has intentions of continuing to run the forum although things might not be going his way. The ITM thread was closed in GT if I remember correctly but reopened after he came back to make a few payments on the forum.

Yea,it seems that the admin is trying to revive the forum,so there is no need for the mods to alert members in other forum that the forum wouldn't be a paying one any longer,well if admin Sinip can continue with the way the forum was in about 8 months ago,I guess members might resume posting again,but to be sincere most members are scared to post in the forum

Yea,it seems that the admin is trying to revive the forum,so there is no need for the mods to alert members in other forum that the forum wouldn't be a paying one any longer,well if admin Sinip can continue with the way the forum was in about 8 months ago,I guess members might resume posting again,but to be sincere most members are scared to post in the forum

This just means that admin would have to work hard in restoring the name of the forum and making sure that members can regain the trust that there will payments in here like before. For one, he would have to make faster payments to get members back to posting because the main concern would be payments.

Yea,that is very correct,if the admin can clear payments very fast I believe members would be active in the forum but what baffles me is,admin is just careless for deleting the database of the payment request section,tirus was a member that has requested for a payout and uptill now he hasn't got paid,and admin is not planning to pay him,this is very bad in my own view

I cant remember how the payment request thread got deleted it was the first time that I heard of one thread happening so it would have been a mistake made by him and unlikely to be an error because it would have potential affected the entire database. Yes, I do have a payment request although I havent checked its status for a while now.

That's what I am talking about,it might be a mistake that the admin has made but to be sincere it is still carelessness,well I just hope that Sinip can revive this forum so that members can be posting again in the forum and this would also increase our earnings online

I am sure that if the one that was deleted had pending payment requests then members would have been required to submit their payments requests again so it further add to the fact that it was probably a mistake on the part of the admin. There was no way that he could have avoided clearing payments under the auspices that the thread was deleted.

Well,it might be possible,it is not about restoring the database,but your point system is still there,though I can't really remember how the point system is,but there must be a way that the admin would know that you have actually made some posts in the forum and you are also eligible to request for a payout

That's true; the point system should be able to determine whether a poster is qualified for payout or not. The admin should just proceed with payments so that posters may be motivated to post here. I'm not sure if I will be posting in ITM because the last time I checked the thread in GT, it seems that it was infected by a virus.

How does the admin intend to restore the database of the payment request of the forum? I'm not into database programming but I don't think its possible for him to restore the payment request database of the forum. Let's just hope he somehow brings this forum back to life.

If you don't know once a thread deleted there is an option where you can just simply "undo" it. You know some tool for Admin and Moderators so I don't think the Admin will find it hard to recover it. And that was a long time ago I even think that the Admin already recovered that.

This is why I think that the members whose payment requests were deleted would have had to request again because you would know for sure if you had a payout on the forum or not. Its a long time ago anyway and I do believe that those members had already requested for payments on the forum again since its not a recent issue.

That's right,those members that has gotten to a payout should be able to request for a payout again,for me,I think I have only 3 posts in the forum,so I just need to see a recent payment proof before I would resume posting in the forum,admin Sinip needs to work hard on this forum cos no member is trusting the forum for now

Well,it might be possible,it is not about restoring the database,but your point system is still there,though I can't really remember how the point system is,but there must be a way that the admin would know that you have actually made some posts in the forum and you are also eligible to request for a payout

It is not an easy job. And it can be a complicated task to do for the Admin, and it will take a long time here. So, sadly, we will see no progress on this forum until 2012 gone. Hopefully in the new year 2013, the Admin sinip can do the best, somehow to revive this forum here

I haven't seen the Admin giving an update with other Forums because you know before he used to give an update by participating in the other threads of ITM. So, I guess the Admin is very busy now and he could not find some time for this Forum.

I guess that this was before i was active on the forum because I havent seen admin being busy IN ITM's threads in other forums since I started posting on the forum. My timing was just off because by the time that I got to the forum things were just about to deteriorate.

@luke1,I guess you are right,I don't think that admin Sinip can revive the forum this year,let us wait and see what he would do to the forum in 2013,he might probably turn the forum to a better forum just like how it was back then

@tirus,yea you are right,I was never active,when I was about to be active that was when he mistakenly deleted the database of the payment section