Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This site has less activity even since a year ago when the paying waiting period is almost more or less a month. So I guess its good if we just keep on investing our time in here and posting even with delay of payments because I'm sure we will get paid even if its a delay payment.

i been a memeber there from along time but i wasn't active , so i did some post the last week (100 post) and i requested the payment but i didn't got it until now because the admin said that he will be out of country for more than 10 days !! i don't know if this is true or just scam

so i hope that the admin will come back soon and will pay us all

• 2 weeks later...

If you have patience in here you really can earn in here. Although I really don't know the rate in here. Since when I cashout 100 post and cashout 200 post I only get the same amount. But then Sinip pm me and ask me how much I got paid because I got paid for 100 post even though I cashout 200 post. So its only show that Sinip really check our post and pay us according to our post.

70-30 is just too easy to follow. Post in forex section, post in ptc section, post in ptp section, post in autosurf section, post in cycler section, post in hyip section, post in payment processor section. In this way you can follow the rules. As long your post is not more than 30% in each section you are safe. So the rules are just too easy to follow.