ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember I have got more than twenty payments from the forum,

cause I have been the member since from the beginning of the forum,

sometimes, I used to cash out with more than hundred posts like two hundred or tree hundred at once,

it's a good forum with lot of active members.

well, I have temporarily stopped posting here as I have nothing to do on the forum,

I can make payment proof posts but that give me only half cent rates,

then I can post in PTP as well as hyip discussion,

but ITM gives only one cent rate for that, not worth my time.

well, I have temporarily stopped posting here as I have nothing to do on the forum,

I can make payment proof posts but that give me only half cent rates,

then I can post in PTP as well as hyip discussion,

but ITM gives only one cent rate for that, not worth my time.

Correction. I don't know why you say that. But the rate in here if discussion is 3 cents and above. If you want I can post my proof of payments to show how much I earn in here. Its best if we post quality post so that we can earn good amount in here.

just post 100 post and earn this amount.

Date: 7/12/2011 12:47 AM

Amount: $3.34

Date: 6/27/2011 11:06 PM

Amount: $3.54

Consistent earnings. My post is worth more than 3 cents per post. And maybe I even earn 4 cents per post. And the reason I have more than 3 dollars and not 4 dollars simply because my other post are proof of payments.

Wow. I never notice that theirs a login contest also. I will try to login and join the contest. I know its not much but that can help augment the fees I'm paying in LR if I receive payments or funds. At least I can earn 2 cents extra more.

I am not active in here anymore because I am temporary banned here but I am still looking informations about this forum

because I want to post here again when I am back. The forum has good rate because the rate is still 3 cents per post when

some other forums deducted its rate.

I am not active in here anymore because I am temporary banned here but I am still looking informations about this forum

because I want to post here again when I am back. The forum has good rate because the rate is still 3 cents per post when

some other forums deducted its rate.

May I know the reason why you get banned in here? What did you violate that results of you getting banned in here? the reason I ask is to make other posters like me be aware and to prevent it to happen to us also in here. I just hope.

it's been long enough I visited this forum,

last time, I was paid less for my three hundred posts and I was disappointed with that, hope the rates will increase soon.

I am not much satisfied with this site as admin take lots of time in processing the payout and the rates are also very less.

I only got 50cents for posting 100 payment proof. I would have easily got 1$ at any other PTP forum. I think the site is lagging in promotion activity and the admin over there is not to active.

What do you mean not to active? In what form? The rate per post in here is .5 cents if its proof of payments. But if its discussion you can earn about 3 to 4 cents per post. So for me is not bad. You just need to wait for a month more or less to get paid. That is the problem in here. Other than that italk is okay with me.

@budado

yeah, there will be minimum 2 cents rate for sure on ITM, for discussion,

and maximum is what depends on our quality of posting, but the admin will definitely pay better rates for quality content.

@chardyme

you can wait until three weeks to a month maximum, on ITM, to get paid, as the admin can take that much time to clear payments,

it's not fast paying forum to clear the requests weekly or once in a two weeks or so.

@chardyme

actually, I am also not that active on this forum, like before I used to be,

but reading from active members I could say that there can be a waiting period of up to three weeks to a month, maximum on ITM.

when I was active on this forum, I usually complete the posts required and apply for the payment, and forget about that,

and I won't wait for that anymore, and continue to post for further payments, as it can take around one month to get paid here.