Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

I looked that activities of members in here are so low, not much members who still made posts in here.

It happened in my posts, its replies usually only one post. I hope there are many active members again here.

I needed some helps of them on many threads in here :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes, even I feel lack of activities on the forum, especially when I post in hyip discussion sections,

cause, I should post on those threads in reply to my own posts,

I usually make hyip news and update posts as well,

so I think such news posts can be made in reply to one's own posts !

In here, we can make many posts in a day because there are some members who still active to post everyday in here.

But the problem is, I can't find out members who posted in other section than PTP section.

it's true that the activity will be the highest in PTP sections here,

but they also keep posting on other sections in order to balance their activity so that there shouldn't be 70 - 50 rule violation,

well, hyip discussion section is also having nice activity but

new threads will be started more than the replies to the existing threads over there.

I think if they decrease the waiting time of cashout to five days rather than three weeks then I think the activity in here will pick up. The reason why so many members don't return to post because of too long wait to cashout in here. But I'm surprise that this site still can afford to buy another ptp forum.

indeed for some members are frustrated with slow payments here . But because I am very much confident that admin here is honest, that I don't mind at all the delay on payment . But if this happened in another form I would have big problem actually but not on this site

I know many members will be happy if their payment will be processed within a week, maximum,

that is because some want urgent funds to invest anywhere or for some other reason,

only a few members can stay patiently for the payments for three weeks or one month,

even I also feel a bit discouraged when the payment gets delayed here for three weeks or so,

I know many members will be happy if their payment will be processed within a week, maximum,

that is because some want urgent funds to invest anywhere or for some other reason,

only a few members can stay patiently for the payments for three weeks or one month,

even I also feel a bit discouraged when the payment gets delayed here for three weeks or so,

I do agree. Or its automatic cashout like msf. That every month we can cashout once. In this case although the waiting is long. Once we cashout we only need to wait 48 hours. Btu that is before. Now msf is a scam or not paying not attended site anymore. But still I still support Italk. This is in my top five ptp. And I don't think I will removed that until this site stops to pay.

@andry777

it's due to the trust on the admins over there, that the members do not bother about the long waiting for payments here,

but regarding post rates, there has been few changes lately,

the decrease in post rates is what the reason I have not been that active on this forum, like I used to be there before.

The forum is impossible to open for me today. I cant reach the site.

Anyone else? I havent seen any news either that they was going to be offline for maintenance or some other stuff.

So maybe its only from my connection.

@ anne, nehmer

Is that for 100 post? How come you guys earn less than a dollar? Its give me a scare to see if that post of payment is come from posting. Just imagine the rate is below 1 cent per post if that is the case. In hyrex I got paid but only 2 dollars so its means the rate is 2 cents per post. But in Italk that is scary low.

well, my last payout request on ITM forum was placed on 29th April, and I have noticed that few requests were approved,

thus my request is also in the queue to be approved,

it's been around one month after the request taking place,

so I expect the admin to make payments soon as the approval process has already been started.

@ indieover

wow 6 dollars is that from 100 post? I already have two pending in here. May 3 and May 22. I hope its okay that I have two pending request. Anyway. I'm planning to keep on posting and will not request for payment until Those two pending will be paid. After that I'm sure I will have about two to three hundred post already. So if the rate is 3 cents per post. I hope and I cashout 300 post that will be 9 dollars. I hope. lols.

I think I will wait performance of this forum in public. Many members didn't like the payment process in here because it was too long but the admin didn't change its way to process payment. If he still did that, I am sure sooner or later, their members will move to another PTP forever.