Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally can open the site and I post about 18 post yesterday. I'm happy that I'm back. I hope I will not going to have isp problem in the near future. I'm also happy that I already reach another 100 post and I just request for payments yesterday and my previous request has been approved and ready to be paid also.

I'm little bit frustrated that until now I still not get paid. Although its already been approved two weeks ago and requested payments a month ago. I think its time for italk to pay all of its pending payments request. Since this site is has one month waiting period already. I think its deserve for members to get paid after a month of waiting.

I still tried to make consistent post in this forum although payment in this forum is longer than mostly other PTP forum.

But it will need another people to help me to post in here because it will be hard to make post in this forum consistently

if I posted in here alone.

I still not get paid. But already been approved june 16. Then I notice that my request of payments has been approved twice! So I send message to sinip telling him that he approve my request of payments twice. lols. I hope I will be paid soon.

I hope the payment from ITM could be made soon because I've waited a week from last time the admin, Sinip, accepted my

request. I think a week is long enough time to check 100 posts of mine. And I hope he has checked mostly posts of other

members too.

to someone's query in the GT forum regarding ITM, the admin reminds us that the forum is not a monthly paying forum,

however he accepts that the delay was like that for a month less or more to complete payouts,

so it's just the maximum waiting period to get paid from ITM,

but the forum do not pay on monthly basis.

Too bad, I have been banned here because I gave wrong informations. I have received payment from ITM but I didn't check it up first,

and I said that payment request here is still pending. The admin gave me temporary banned for 3 months. I am not sure if I will be active

again after 3 months.

Too bad, I have been banned here because I gave wrong informations. I have received payment from ITM but I didn't check it up first,

and I said that payment request here is still pending. The admin gave me temporary banned for 3 months. I am not sure if I will be active

again after 3 months.

please sympathy with you ! This is also part error saying you can not complete them. if you check it first, you have no such penalty. You have been warned them of them. I think they have sent warning letters to you before than. then they ban you. 3-month period is quite long, I hope after three months still to see you at ITM.

again after 3 months.

sad to know that, three months is a very long time to ban, for such a small mistake,

I think it's common to someone for checking their payment lately,

cause when there is no fixed processing time and they can pay within a period of maximum one month,

then it's natural that anyone think their payment might be still pending.

Me too. I got a warning only. I'm not that active in ptp posting anymore. So that why I did not update when I said that my payments is still pending. But I already explained myself and I did not get banned since I did not login for two weeks. So in short I have no way to know if I got paid or update my claim that I did not get paid. I think the best way is always explained your side. And have at least proof that what your saying is true. I'm happy that I did not get banned and not even a warning. Just some words. But next time I make sure that I will update my comments if I got paid.

here is my proof of payments.

Date: 7/12/2011 12:47 AM

Batch: 65278351

From Account: U8141828 (sinip doboj)

Amount: $3.34

Memo: Payment for your posts in ITalkMoney forum.

Thank you.

I'm little bit frustrated that until now I still not get paid. Although its already been approved two weeks ago and requested payments a month ago. I think its time for italk to pay all of its pending payments request. Since this site is has one month waiting period already. I think its deserve for members to get paid after a month of waiting.

I think admin is making some payment now. Many members have post their payment proofs that paid yesterday so I hope you also get paid for your pending. We need patient here to get our payout cause admin only make payout one time monthly. So I think you should collect many posts first before you make request than it will worth your waiting time.

it’s reasonable in case if the payment proof post is paid with half cent rates,

or even if it turns to non PTP, then also members can accept, as that happened in GT,

but when it comes to discussion part, it will not be acceptable to lower the rates,

as it will be waste of time on the forum to get one cent rates for discussion sections.