Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure only not more than 10 members still continue to post at ITM ? If this is true, then the forum will not be standing already.

How to continue to sustain the forum with just no more than 10 members retaining their activity there ?

Hmm, maybe you would like to volunteer to help out admin in speeding up the payment process ? My humble opinion

Guys just wondering. I can't open italk for two days now. Is anybody has the same problem as mine? Or is my isp has been blocked or something. I don't have a clue right now but I miss my posting in here for two days now and I hope I can open the site soon so that I can post again.

@budado

Can you tell us what is the problem? I mean what is appearing when you opened the site because I didn't experience anything to open ITM site. It was normal to open this forum, maybe that was your ISP problem. Maybe your problem is similiar with mine when I opened EP site.

As mentioned, one can volunteer himself/herself to join with admin to speed up the payment process. Maybe can work together with admin as a team. Be a co-admin,

possibly. My opinion only.

For now, members with payments pending should just wait patiently for their money to come in. Or maybe you would like to complain about the same thing in the future

again ? Haha...

Give admin and the forum the support by continue to be active at the forum

The problem of this forum since I joined in the forum, that was long payment process. I ever thought that ITM is scam site because my request

hasn't been responded after more than 1 week and I don't like that in that time.

its very very long time process the payment

for me its done to post here again

however i see payment proof again from this forum so may be i will post again when having sometimes

@luke1

Theirs nothing wrong with me. Its my damn internet connection. Its doing selective browsing and I don't know why. so far theirs only three sites I can't open that is accessible if I use other internet connection. I don't know what happen or how to solve it.

@andry777

"The server at www.italkmoney.com is taking too long to respond."

payment received !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 6/5/2011 8:29 AM

Batch: 62646220

From Account: U0307244 (italkmoney.com@gmail.com)

Amount: $5.74

Memo: N/A

Thank you.

That's a good strategy. Always cashout when you reach 100 post. Because every time you delay your request you wait longer to get paid also. I think Its better if you reach 100 post per week and every week you request payments. I'm sure their will be no problem after forth or fifth week you can receive your payments every week. lols.

I am not much satisfied with this site as admin take lots of time in processing the payout and the rates are also very less.

I only got 50cents for posting 100 payment proof. I would have easily got 1$ at any other PTP forum. I think the site is lagging in promotion activity and the admin over there is not to active.