Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

You Must Lose To Make Your Succeed

fadydodo

Unfortunately, there is no way that one can avoid losses for as long you are in forex trading. There is just no two ways about it. Even if you can learn the best possible way and find tutors and mentors you will experience losses at one point or another when you are trading. Better to always take lessons from those losses.

As long we can earn more than we can loss we still can end up in profit. And I'm okay with that. Some just don't like seeing their position getting loses. But the more you can let go fast the more you can trade again to earn back that loses and maybe make some profit on your next trade. Right now I have a massive 500 dollars loss but still I end up withdrawn 260 dollars profit!

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it is not easy to earn money with forex . and i know that most of the traders will be loosing every day but if a traders is ready to loss money then he can be a successful trader . loosing money will teach us some thing not other new things so a looser will be a successor most of the times .

The key is to accept that losses are bound to come for as long as one is trading in forex. When they do come you also need to make sure that you do something about it so that you can learn from those losses and avoid them in the future. You will then stand a better chance because you have learned something from them.

The question is, how you will say you did right in trading? That's definitely not in trading because, even you analyze correctly the results of having losing trades will still be there because, we always not know what will be the market next movement and how it will affect our trades from the different factors or aspects in the market like the news. But everyone is bound to fail or lose.

Yeah that's true and i wouldn't be disputing that.Getting it right in what i said never had to do with we trading.i majorly said getting it right in the place of our learning.There is every possibility that we lose but yet we could easily correct our mistakes if we want to.

every trader should always be facing with loss at the beginning because its part of the learning process. with these loss, traders will understand that trading is not easy and need lots of learning and practice before finally they able to generate consistent result.

Not only at the begginers even expert traders who are well experienced will be facing loss most of the times sop forex is equal to all for a newbie and as well for a expert trader . And loosing is not bad in forex because loosing will traders will rectify your mistakes and you will not be making those same mistakes in your future .

Its undeniably that every trader will know and experience that they will going to have losses in their trades. It's going to be always a part of Forex trading. That's why we have profits/losses if we are not going to sink it in our mind then, we are going to be successful. Traders should be aware that we will have this in our trading and we should learn how to manage those.

I prefer not to loss but going to succeed. We don't need to loss to succeed. What we need is to learn how to trade in forex before we even try to invest in fores. As this is the best way to make money in forex without taking too much risk. I know many don't like forex trading because of fear of losing money. But if they know how to trade I'm sure they will have confidence to trade and make profit in forex.

• 2 weeks later...

Not only at the begginers even expert traders who are well experienced will be facing loss most of the times sop forex is equal to all for a newbie and as well for a expert trader . And loosing is not bad in forex because loosing will traders will rectify your mistakes and you will not be making those same mistakes in your future .

loosing is something that i think mostly traders must be feel first, i never heard someone that always gain profit from his own trading activity every time he trade, there must be one or several time they will do trial and error for their owntrading strategy, as for me loss is nothing, that is just a missed chance

beginner or newbie in this business usually still have perfect mentality and don't understand that loss is part of this business. they also don't know that even successful traders never have 100% winning result in their trading journey. so in the beginning, newbie or beginner traders will tried as hard as possible to keep their order always winning. and even though the market against them, they will keep hold the position open and not close it till the market support them back and give them profit. this is serious mistake but its natural and part of learning process.

Have perfect mentality and but did not understand the significance of loss?? That's a conflict on your statement. It is the opposite. Yet, losing is always in trading and in any business. I will not going to just quit or others because we've made losses but we continue on trading until we become successful and understand how to trade well.

Have perfect mentality and but did not understand the significance of loss?? That's a conflict on your statement. It is the opposite. Yet, losing is always in trading and in any business. I will not going to just quit or others because we've made losses but we continue on trading until we become successful and understand how to trade well.

Actually loosing is very common in forex and there are many traders who will be loosing there investment though he is a newbie trader or an expert traders . but still we trade with a new hope of earning . We should consider our loss and the mistake correction and just move on .

loss is a thing that all traders cannot avoid when they trade in their lives, but to minimize that thing everyone can do that even not always work. but at least they try something, something that we cannot deny until now is loss, if we want to be win in our trading forever it is something that impossible to reach

We will not always win in our trades forever. We will continue to have losses and that we should be more practical and analyze the market. Because of the market is unpredictable we can't always think of making profits in every trades. So, we need to apply the risk management and that we will going to prioritize both profiting and losing.

Indeed we should expect some losses even if you are already making consistent profit. It's just hard to make sure that you are going to make another profit. No matter how good you are you may experience some losses also. But that doesn't mean that you would not make a good amount in forex.

For sure some people who are just getting interested in Forex trading may get afraid of this. That's why our mind must well prepared so that even it's really a fact for me that losses is always there especially when you are starting, that we can't avoid it, but as the time comes as you get experience the less mistakes you can make.

• 2 weeks later...

For sure some people who are just getting interested in Forex trading may get afraid of this. That's why our mind must well prepared so that even it's really a fact for me that losses is always there especially when you are starting, that we can't avoid it, but as the time comes as you get experience the less mistakes you can make.

we cannot deny this thing, even someone that involved in forex for quite long time still afraid of loss, actually not the loss but how much money that they loss. to be a trader we need a good mind to prepare ourselves for something that we really don't want, since forex full with risk and have high risk too, then we should prepare for something like that

Actually loosing always will not at all give us success all the time and in my opinion if we are loosing all the time then its better to leave forex because if you loos all the time then it will make you not to work with forex again . I have seen many traders who have left forex because they have lost there money in forex and hat to continuously . So loosing all the time will show a very bad impact of the traders .

Its just commonsense that losing is a sign of failure. So you don't need to lose in order to succeed. In forex trading the less mistake you make the bigger chance that you going to succeed and the more you loss the more likely you going to end up getting lots of loses. That's why I do recommend that we spend time and effort learningin forex first. Later on if we know how to trade profit will just come easy.

Its just commonsense that losing is a sign of failure. So you don't need to lose in order to succeed. In forex trading the less mistake you make the bigger chance that you going to succeed and the more you loss the more likely you going to end up getting lots of loses. That's why I do recommend that we spend time and effort learningin forex first. Later on if we know how to trade profit will just come easy.

Yes loosing is a sign of failure but we should remember that failure is the stepping stone of success so if you fail do not leave your hopes of earning with forex because that will help you gain more knowledge about forex . so if a traders fails in forex just take that as a inspiration for your further trades and try to improve your skills more to earn better in further trades .

of course, if we loss our capital over and over again sometimes we will frustate with that thing, but we must note something too that from our fault we can learn something from it and gain experience. if we truly learn then we should become a better traders from our previous fault and our loss

I think in forex trading, loss is a certain but profit still a possibility.

I am sure we can't ALWAYS make a profit at Forex in every trade. There are too many non-predictable events that can impact the market on a daily basis. It is the nature of the market that you will have some days with gains and some days with losses. But if we can discipline, patient, we can make weekly or monthly accumulative profit