Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

You Must Lose To Make Your Succeed

fadydodo

You are right but for every trader loss is something that is unavoidable, even you get profit 100 times in 1 month, there will be some chance or at least once chance in your trading you will lose you money and i think that is such a human nature to be imperfect, am i right? so that is why prepare our mind first before trade here and make sure to have some special strategies.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to incur loses to succeed. If we going to trade in forex we can end up making good income in forex without fail. I'm sure in two to three years times we can see ourselves earning good amount of money in demo account. I really do like to see myself become a successful trader. And losing money in real account will only going to make us feel bad and stress out. I do recommend that rather than do trial and error in real account we try to trade in demo account first.

However, this will going to happen in different reasons or mistakes. But we just keep on trading and hope for the recovery and able to still gain profits. But yes, our goal or aim is really to have not much losses and to think of how we trade and gain more profits and apply risk management to minimize losses. No matter what we do, losses will come.

Actually if we loss a lot, we have to learn from that and have to try not to do that mistake again and if we can do that than think we never loss each time. For me i learn many times from my mistake and next time i will get over it and finally I win.

Actually it is not a rule. but in start there were always a chance that you will lose, because of your nervousness of entering first time, but its not essential that you will lose money on first time maybe you will earn some good profit but most important is that how to continue this.

If you really want to succeed then trade in demo as in demo account you can incur as many loses as you can. I do hope I can end up making good income without any problem at all. I'm really happy that some how I end up making big income without any problem at all. I'm sure we can be a successful trader as we want to be. I'm really happy that I do earn good money in forex right now thanks to forex trading and thanks to demo accounts.

Sure, as long as we are willing to try, we can surely achieve what we want. Nothing is not possible that we can get as long as you try. Lose money in forex is not the end of our trading, make the experience as the best teacher because we get a valuable lesson from the experience we have experienced.

Every person learns from his past mistakes, so is the case with Forex trading. Sometimes in forex, we take poor decisions causing us huge losses when we could have ended up in a profit. Such mistakes help us to learn and avoid such consequences again. So losses sometimes teaches us a lesson which results in future benefits.

Lose is a common scene in forex. Almost all business in online contains a little lose but for Forex it is big risk means big lose. Lose can happen at anytime at any momment. But by facing lose we can know how to prevent lose. So lose is needed in forex if we want to get succeed.

Loss is loss so theirs really no success in losing. But I do hope that in the long run I can actually end up in profit. I really don't mind investing my time and money in forex trading as long I do believe that I can end up making good income without fails. I'm sure many want to earn money in forex also. So lets just hope that we all going to be earning good in here.

• 1 month later...

Loss is loss so theirs really no success in losing. But I do hope that in the long run I can actually end up in profit. I really don't mind investing my time and money in forex trading as long I do believe that I can end up making good income without fails. I'm sure many want to earn money in forex also. So lets just hope that we all going to be earning good in here.

If we wanna learn from our trading experience, i'm sure we will get valuable lesson that can make us be better trader in forex who can make more profit and make it consistently.

No this is not necesary. Every one can be succesful without losing their capitals. Just they need to learn forex then start trading. I know many peoples who are trading without any experience by helping experienced users.

We just have to be able to minimize the risk, so we will not lose our money. We should keep learning and making practicing. By practicing, we will get trading experience and we can get valuable lesson from it to make us be better trader

Losing is a clear sign that we need still to improve our trading skills. I do hope I can really make good income in forex trading without any problem at all. I'm happy that some how I do made some good profit in forex trading. I just want to make sure that in the long run I can still become a successful trader. I do believe that its forex trading that I will going to make something good out of myself in here.

• 3 weeks later...

I think for a beginner to experience loss is quite reasonable. because they have not enough experience. That's why for many new traders who start trading with real account can take advantage of the deposit bonus provided by the broker. bus also roasted or trading with minimal capital. For example $ 1 in Instaforex. so when experiencing loss then it will not be bad.

Profit in forex trading  can be done if we know how to handle our account. We don't need to loss in order to make profit. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account before we try to trade in real account. Eventually we can all be successful if we know how to handle our account. Who knows in two to three months in demo account we can end up making profit in real account.

Basically, losing is just a part of trading that most traders fail to understand. Some see it as a misfortune that someone lost. Others even get discourage having lost in trade. Even when it is not a must that one will lose, learning from those losses is a good way to improve in trade.

We really need the losses to be successful in forex, because we can know the aspects that make our loss to a better trading future. Loss and even blow account many times during learn phase is reasonable and maybe it's meaning the question in thread above. Every trader will experience it for sure and I also believe there is no trader that not experiencing loss.

We do not have to always be loss, it is only used as a measurement we do. It is still good or not the quality of our trading. Actually I do not expect to loss at all. Any thing you do on net has risks so you may loose little dollars. I can say there is some ways to solve such losses like getting better training to get your experience high level

It is unavoidable of not losing at some point. Every one would experience loss at one point of another. it is hard to believe even if the best one would say that they have not loss. Maybe in the beginning they have loss also while they are still learning forex. If you didn't lose at all maybe you have not risked at all also. But losing is just part of learning but not necessarily.

Most of forex traders may lose even if they have enough experience. There is no Holy Grail or perfect trading in forex because profit and loss is part of trading. That we can do is cut loss early and not wait with hope the price movement will support us. Or not doing risky trading method such as hedging but cut loss early.

Well, you know you do that in a demo. You will lose all in a demo and not with real money so that is even better than real money right. I think I rather won with real money and lose with fake money if you ask me. I'm afraid to lose with real money. How about losing all at the demo and then never lose again in a real account. Once you've lost it all in a demo, you will know how you lose and you will not make that mistake again. I think losing is a big lesson learn but if you practice in a demo, you can see that you lose more than you gain so trade carefully with your real money. Don't lose too much in a live account since all your learning should be done in a demo account. 

It's really normal if we made mistakes and we got losses in trading. It could happen although we have been good traders too and that is part of trading. But the most important is not experiencing losses to be success but we should learn from our mistakes when we suffered losses. So not always our losses will make us success but our response after we experienced losses.