Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

You Must Lose To Make Your Succeed

fadydodo

You Must Lose To Make Your Succeed

i'm trading from more than 18 month

i gained little experience by notice and reading

first thing you must know in forex is (( you must lose to earn ))

yes it is real fact

you wont earn any cent before you will lose more

do you want to know why you must lose???

because with lose you will gain experience

and experience make you professional and will earn more

so , please

in your first trades, trade with a demo account to lose unreal money

use demo account for 3 fo 6 months

you will be the winner

you will lose unreal money and gain experience which will make you earn more money with little lose.

also you should know that

trading with real money differ from trading with unreal money.

the difference is your Behaviour ( fair from lose and greed to earn more )

Conclusion

- Do not be hasty in the transition from Demo to the real account.

- Type all your notes to what won or lost a particular transaction, type the month, day and time that have taken place where the deal and putting them in the special Notebook Forex. Where you will use as a reference at the beginning of the real trade.

( your Demo account to learn you not to make money ).

- In the first month of trading real try to start a small amount and appropriate, because you will lose ( Do not worry, you will gain also how to deal with the feelings of fear and greed ),

Therefore considered the first amount to teach you how to control your feelings

( Don't forget your notebook where your notes written in , it will help you in real account )

my topic is just my opinion , you can trust me or not , it's your decision

with my best wishes

Destruction.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You must lose some to win some...that is your main idea right? I like your tips about being organized and be too hasty in doing things in forex. One can learn through experience by losing their own money or through the experience of others too. Taking note of those do's and don'ts from the more experienced people may save you from losing some money first before gaining money. There is not a law that states one must lose some money to earn more so the saying "You must lose some to win some" is not generally applicable to all

I think we didn't need to lose first so we could learn something in forex. We can learn something in forex market although we didn't experience

loss in forex market. We could learn from another experiences too but that is true if we could use losing in forex as lesson to be better in trading

in the future.

Its no necessary that if your were a newcomer then you will surely get loss in starting phase, in this field experienced persons who already have spend years there and they faces a loss its a field of risk, sometimes risk give you sweet profit and sometimes give you a loss. So anything can be possible in this field only important thing which require that how you handle that situation.

• 2 weeks later...

we don't need to lose to learn but it's too difficult not to lose any thing at all. specially when you are learning things in forex that we were just too careless and too much in a hurry to learn things that's why we open ourselves to losses early on. but it does not have to be that way though.

@Nikhil

Yeah, we didn't need to suffer many losses because we still have good risk management to limit our losses so if we suffered losses so many times,

it means we have bad analysis and we have bad strategy, or maybe we opened position in the wrong time. We must be back to demo account again

to know when is the best time to use our strategy.

do you want to know why you must lose???

because with lose you will gain experience

and experience make you professional and will earn more

"You lose, you gain experience, then lessons learned." It's definitely right. :) In all aspects of life, winning is not the most important thing.

If you lose, it's natural. No one is perfect, that's why. Here in FOREX, I don't think that those who are experts in FOREX haven't

experienced losing in trading. Of course, they have gone a long way already, and I know that they have experienced losing.

Losing is not yet the end. For me it's just the beginning of your real "adventure." And that's how Forex works. You lose first, but in the end you'll win.

You'll win in a sense that you're already apt in trading with your own style.

But it will be better if you will lose in a demo account. This way, there will really be no losses but only gains. You gain in experience on how to assess situations and how to act when face with a problem. It also helps to lose in real trading, but the pain in losing will be lesser in a demo account.

@pinoycity actaully in demo if you make mistake than also in loss and there is not only gain. and i think if anyone really want to learn forex than he/she must be trade in demo like real and when they loss or gain atleast there will be learning . but i think only disadvantage in demo that their is no emotion involved but without it great platform to learn forex in demo.

• 2 weeks later...

@pinoycity

Yes, that will be better if we lost in demo account and we could get some profits in real account but it is impossible. In reality, we will face loss

in real account too and it can be our lesson to be better in the future. I didn't like the statement you must lose to make your succeed. Yes, we will

experience loss but we shouldn't depend on our losses first to be successful but it will be better if it said, we must learn from our losses.

loss in the demo account is not useful, because there is no any effect in our psychology, we better loss on real accounts, though feel sad and pity, but it does not matter as long as we experience psychological effects and make better for further trading

Its true if we loss in demo than there is no psychological effect but after lossing in real there is great effect and no doubt in may result in our future trade . for my experience i may say my previous mistake help me my next trade although not all time i trade correctly but if we have mind to learn from our mistake than it help more.