All Pips

You Must Lose To Make Your Succeed

fadydodo

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The good and safe thing to do, if we can trade using the demo account first. And then trading using other people money here. So, we can see, even if we lose in our trading, at least, it is not using our own money here. This is the real fact thing we can see here.

You must learn from your loss to succeed. Becuase if not then you can have 1,000 losing trade and still you are going to end up losing a thousand more since you don't learn from your loses. And same time why loss if you can actually make profit right away right? Its really best that we don't experience loses and make good profit each time we trade. That's is much better.

Yes, this is how you are going to find ways to do better the next time around. Lessons from losses can be remembered much quicker because it is an experience that no one wants to have and would do their best to try avoid going back to the same losses again.

Earning or loosing is very common in forex business so if you loss in forex than nothing to worry there will be a time you will also win . The very common reason who people will be loosing in forex business is just because of taking wrong decision . so try to be very careful before you take the important decisions . if you loww that you teach you a new thing every time .

There is no reason to be afraid of losing in Forex trading especially when we know that it's part of Forex trading that's why as for me even I made lost of losses in Forex trading as long as I know I am learning from those losses then it's just normal and we should be able to move on quickly.

Actually there is no need of loosing to make success in forex and its all depend on our talent. To be frank forex is an Art and it is not at all easy to perform that art easily it need a very good understanding power and at the same time a trader will be consider as a good trader only if he makes some thing new and that can be helpful to the other people .

Well, it may be an art, but still need learning to master that art and with losses we can learn from it as what they say experience is the best teacher and a lot of traders feels that there is something that they get from those losses as we have no choise, but to take it as a learning lesson than to cry from those losses, it's better to take it in positive way.

As we all know failure is the stepping stone for success and here i think it will best suites because with out there is no success so if every time you are success they what is the value of failure in your life . "Success may introduce you to the world but failure will introduce world to you " so i respect the failures in trading and they should learn how to get success in this business .

That's true because that only means that we are learning as it's part of the learning process, but just make sure that with each of your trades you should also get improve because that is the key to be successful in Forex trading because we should use those losses as our motivation to be successful in this business.

In my one year in forex trading. I don't see any reason why I need to loss if I want to be successful in forex trading. I do hope I can make good income in here. I know that I have hard time earning in forex trading. I just hope and wish that I can make big money in here. I know for sure that in many days that I'm in forex trading. If I make profit then I know what I'm doing is right. But if I incur loses what I'm doing is wrong.

Quite true, but not all of us agree in that to be a success, we need to fail first. First of all if we are not learning the basic idea, the we put into a practice. If we fail from that, we still can accept it. But if we have no idea at all, and step into the the business, and we fail, we are gambling with our life. Then you will keep on question, what is wrong with me.

Yeah that's true.it could be falling in either side of the coin and that is that we either fail at the initial stage or we may not.But sincerely i dont expect anyone to fail if he or she should be getting things right everytime since forex is all about learning at the initial stage.

The question is, how you will say you did right in trading? That's definitely not in trading because, even you analyze correctly the results of having losing trades will still be there because, we always not know what will be the market next movement and how it will affect our trades from the different factors or aspects in the market like the news. But everyone is bound to fail or lose.

Unfortunately, there is no way that one can avoid losses for as long you are in forex trading. There is just no two ways about it. Even if you can learn the best possible way and find tutors and mentors you will experience losses at one point or another when you are trading. Better to always take lessons from those losses.

• 2 weeks later...

Or we just can learn by ourselves or self-taught. As usual a trader knows that we can't have here always the chance to have mentors or tutors because, we are all have difficulty to have either funds or to not have losses. But our success will comes first with the losses in our trading and we will going to improve and learn things to truly find our success in trading.