Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

You Must Lose To Make Your Succeed

fadydodo

It shouldnt be a must to loose in order to become a better trader. Generally, we tend to learn better from our mistakes that have resulted in the losses but yes, if you are able to indentify what to do in order to avoid making certain mistakes that result in losses in advance, there is no need to incur the loss itself for it to sink in.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It shouldnt be a must to loose in order to become a better trader. Generally, we tend to learn better from our mistakes that have resulted in the losses but yes, if you are able to indentify what to do in order to avoid making certain mistakes that result in losses in advance, there is no need to incur the loss itself for it to sink in.

so we must be in profit always? over and over again?i never see a trader that since from the first time trading never get any single losse in their trading, i think loss is a must but don't do it with intention. loss is something that many people trying to avoid but not always can be avoided.

I agree that losses in forex trading cannot be avoided as they will occur at one time or another. What I mean is that we should not just relax but remain vigilant so as to avoid unnecessary losses. We can also learn from other people's losses so that we know how to avoid making those same mistakes ourselves.

Its always be there. As long as we have risk in this trading business we will guarantee or encountering or experiencing to have losses in our trades. Don't expect to have here all profits or all win trades as its impossible. And impossible to have perfect trader. I know that its not necessary to make losses or intention to just lose to say that they can have success.

At the end of the day we are into forex trading for the profit and to win trades. There is thefore no reason for us to want to lose first before we can succeed even when we have the odds favouring us because that will defeat the entire purpose of trading which is to become more profitable and minimize losses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

we all want to win and not lose money if you want to commit mistakes try to do that in your demo trading. don't try to get lazy and so you lose because of laziness to practice well on the demo trading and to learn forex well.

It is important to learn from the demo account so that you can be better prepared when you go live. Unfortunately because we are human we are still bound to make the same mistakes in live mode and even more in live than in demo mode. As long as we really learn from them and know what to do the next time we encounter such a situation.

Yes, i agree with the thread. If we want to get real experience, then we must face lose to taste what we did that make loses. After getting loses, we should analzye on it to avoid it in future and also to learn about the mistakes. Experts should face huge loses and also many stop outs.

Well, the key is that you make sure that you learn from those losses because it would be useless if you still make the same mistakes time and time again. You need to determine where you are going wrong so that you can improve yourself as a trader and your trading strategy as well.

Not only losses but profitable trades also teach good lessons for a trader. It doesn't matter weather a trade goes into negative or profit, we can always learn something from it. But in a sense i will surely accept the fact that no one can start earning big without losses, so it's a thing that must be accepted because you can't run away from it.

Of course the winning trades also give us experience because we know what to do the next time around in order to have profits like we did the last time we made profits. Its always good to keep track of what you are doing when trading because then you can know what works for you to replicate in future trades.

If we think carefully both of these effects on our trading will benefits us if we are going to use them properly. For instance, that we made some losses but we are going to use it to identify our mistakes or weaknesses in trading and try to use it as our strength. While, in our profits made it will give us more motivation to enhance our forex strategy and our confidence in trading.

we all want to win and not lose money if you want to commit mistakes try to do that in your demo trading. don't try to get lazy and so you lose because of laziness to practice well on the demo trading and to learn forex well.

yes if you want to comnit mistakes trying to do that in your demo trading.But i think losing money in forex trading is not only because the laziness. Because noone become laziness when they earn money. And so ask to question why they win while you lose.

It is what can make us a good trader, but if you can't learn from your mistake then it would be useless for you just make sure that what you are losing will be worth it at the end of the day because you will get an experiece and without experience you can't be a good trader so learn from your mistakes.

I believe we didn't need to lose first so we could study amazing in forex. We can learn incredible in forex marketplace though we didn't knowledge

loss in forex marketplace. We could study from another experience too but that is factual if we could use losing in forex as class to be improved in trading

in the prospect.

• 3 weeks later...

Losing is a sign of failure. If you are making profit its not beause you failed but its because you learn from your failure. I'm happy that I'm earning good amount of money in forex right now. The more I earn the more I realize that making profit is the best way to live. I'm very happy that I'm earning good amount of money in forex right now. I really do but not beause I failed but because I learned.

Losing is always failure but can be the key for our success. Its like we see losing as our weakness but we can use it as our strength. It can be mean that in having our losses reviewed and checked, one can finally find out what the cause of their losses and learn from it. Losses will definitely give us also our strength to be motivated if we think it in a good side like we will be eager more to have profits than losses.

true without experiencing loss in trading then we will not be able to form a profitable trading strategy, because of the loss we would experience a phase change in the system of our trade so it would be better and certainly will be more beneficial if we learn our trade any errors we have done

there is a saying that failure is success delayed, everyone must have experienced failures let alone a beginner who just know forex trading in forex and start doing business will certainly fail. but can we rise from failure and learn from failures that have come to us, most of the starters will not understand the meaning of the failure and continue to repeat the mistakes without learning to understand the failure itself.

indeed very true to what you are saying without any failures then there would be a success and we must really learn the mistakes that we have done our cause a failure because with it we can make a better trade system again and also we be able to establish a good trading psychology so that we can prevent the failures to happen again to us for the next trading

• 2 weeks later...

If you have faced loss by making some mistakes in the past you are bound to be more alert indeed in the future when you come across the same situations. One thing to consider as well is that you can learn from other people's mistakes and experiences too that can help avoid you from facing the loss yourself so you dont necessarily have to face the loss yourself to know how to handle the situation better.

Yes, it is through knowing the reasons for you failures that you will be able to know what to do when you come across the same situations next time. This is the once bitten twice shy concept. I just feel that you can also learn from other peoples experiences so that you dont fall into the same trap yourself.

indeed we also have much to learn from the experience of others as well because if we only rely on the experience we have then it will not make us reflect on the mistakes that we have made because there is still an enormous selfishness in us and we will never realize the mistakes we have done ntuk that if we look at the experience of many other traders will surely make us realize that the mistakes we have done will make us a better trader