Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

You Must Lose To Make Your Succeed

fadydodo

I do hope I can make succeed in real account if I can. I'm really happy that some how I do end up making one big income and I do believe that in the long run I can really become a successful trader. So lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our account in here. I'm so happy with my achievements in forex trading right now. lets just hope we can become popular trader.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do hope I can make succeed in real account if I can. I'm really happy that some how I do end up making one big income and I do believe that in the long run I can really become a successful trader. So lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our account in here. I'm so happy with my achievements in forex trading right now. lets just hope we can become popular trader.

all traders would want to be successful in this trade so we must continue to learn how to continue to engage in trading in forex trading that will be able to continue to further maximize in the trade and gain a lot of experience in this trade

What we need is to learn how to trade. Because no matter how many times we loss if we don't know how to trade we can still end up having big loses all the time I do hope that in two to three years time I can really make it big in forex trading. This is what I'm really focus on doing right now. To have big earning in forex. I'm sure we all be making big income once we know how to make some profit in forex.

• 1 month later...

Benefit and reduction usually are 2 guaranteed items in buying and selling. Really the only hing you can influence is actually the level of reduction we may get. Often, we ought to aim from getting just a little, as well as dropping just a little only so that it does not erase the particular margin with your account.

I don't believe in that hypothesis. As a matter of fact, there are quite some traders or some people who so much believe that the only way to make success in Forex is by losing but I still doubt that. You don't have to crash for you to climb to the top. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do to minimize losses.

failure is the key to success in forex. With the failure then we can get a lot of valuable lessons. When trading we experience loss we can do an evaluation. So that we can know our trading mistakes. That way, we can fix it and do not repeat the same mistakes.

It is a fact that in order to succeed, one must learn to lose. Most of traders loose their money in forex trading and in order to be successfull in the future, they have to learn from their lost. One must limit their loss as much as possible and with experience he or she will not repeat the same mistakes.

• 3 weeks later...

It is not a must that the trader will lose before he or she will be making money in here in the forex market. The traders who learned how to trade very well in the demo account and who knows how to manage his or her account will not have to lose before he or she can be making profit.

traders can get loss result and its normal. however, consecutive losses remind traders that there are problems exist there. which need to get solved. if traders take their time to review the approach and strategy, probably they'll able to not repeat the same bad trades happen again.

• 3 months later...

That will be better if we lost in demo account and we could get some profits in real account but it is impossible. In reality, we will face loss in real account too and it can be our lesson to be better in the future. I didn't like the statement you must lose to make your succeed. We will experience loss but we shouldn't depend on our losses first to be successful but it will be better if it said, we must learn from our losses.

successful trader is a trader who is able to minimize the loss. every trader must have experienced loss. when we experience a loss, we can take positive  side from loss  for our trading success. No successful trader without having loss to first.

I agree with you, if we do not then our loss will not gain valuable experience. make the experience as a process of learning. the loss will make us become better trading again. Forex has a lot of risk, so it is normal that we get a loss

sometimes to be successful in forex we have suffered a loss. since forex has a very high risk, so we need to have the skills and experience to be successful in forex. we can take advantage of our time for more learning and practice trading

• 3 weeks later...

I don't agree that we need to incur loses to make it in forex trading. I do believe I can end up earning good in here. Eventually I can say success is the best way to make big profit. I don't like to loss but I do know I can handle my trading account and become a rich trader. I'm sure I can and I'm sure I will be a good earner in here. I like that.

it is not a must that you must loose in order to sunceed on forex, when trading there must be a time for you to loose but that does not makes you to give up because you can still make it on the next day.

lost in the forex is a good start because of the loss, we were able to get success if we are able to learn from the loss. therefore we must have a strong mentality when trading so that we would lose change into successful trading

"Must lose" is just like a nightmare for the newbies. They must be scare of this. I think, you should another word to describe "must" in trading. That is a good marketing language i think, because, everyone knows losing money in trading forex is usually happen. So, we don't have to scare the newbies with "Lose".

Well failure might be the key to success in opinion of many people but I think that if instead of failure practice is put first then there would be better outputs in beginning in our real trading and we might not have to suffer a lot of loss as well.

I don't agree on this notation. We can all succeed even if we don't incur loses. The main reason why we loss is because we don't know how to do analysis or our trading ideas is not that good yet. But if we know how to trade then we can end up making some good income in forex trading. Eventually I can say I can end up as a successful forex trader some day.