Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

I just resumed my posting activities here yesterday and i am planning to spend some time today to do some postings again. I'm happy that there's a lot of posting activities happening here and it's a lot easier to reach my target # of posts per day on this site compared to when i was just new here. I aiming to reach 200 points by monday since i am using AP as my processor.

i also have plan to request by AP in this site :D, it is nice to see that gpt section still become favourite for many poster, but it seems i will trying to reach about 50 points here, so it means i will reach about 110 points here, and i think you can reach that judge by the activity here

100 points reached here, that is nice to know i can reach that amount, i think this forum is one of the active forum that listed in my list :D, and so far i am feel glad if activity continue like this, because it will help us a lot to make more post and reach our target per day.

i also have plan to request by AP in this site :D, it is nice to see that gpt section still become favourite for many poster, but it seems i will trying to reach about 50 points here, so it means i will reach about 110 points here, and i think you can reach that judge by the activity here

Yes, 50 points can be reached here within a day given the level of activity here. I am planning to consistently do posting activities here daily although i can't do more than 20 post right now since i am trying to spread my posting activities across PTP sites that i just joined. I'm really liking posting here daily as there are a lot of active members compared to before.

I registered in here a while back but cant remember receiving an activation mail. After logging on I do not have permissin to post or create threads. It seems its because my account hasnt been activated. I hope that support can help in getting this sorted out as soon as possible so I can start posting in here.

I registered in here a while back but cant remember receiving an activation mail. After logging on I do not have permissin to post or create threads. It seems its because my account hasnt been activated. I hope that support can help in getting this sorted out as soon as possible so I can start posting in here.

just post in their chatbox and ask admin to send you again the activation email, so far i only heard you are the only one that have problem to make post in this site after registering, before i don't find any problem here, well today i just reached 150 points here

thanks for the advice guys. @trickster I think I will have try that as I only sent a query to support through the contacts link thus far.

@riddick09 I have checked the spam folder to no avail as there is nothing in there. I am using a .co.za domain and am not sure if I want the activation mail to be resent to be in case I dont receive it for the second time. If possible they could just maual activate my account.

This site is doing good because there is good level of posting activity here. I've been actively doing my posting activities here for quiet sometime now and this is one of my favorite PTP sites right now. I'm about to reach payout here either today or tom. so i am very much motivated and excited to be active here.

This site is doing good because there is good level of posting activity here. I've been actively doing my posting activities here for quiet sometime now and this is one of my favorite PTP sites right now. I'm about to reach payout here either today or tom. so i am very much motivated and excited to be active here.

This is exactly why I would love to be active in here as well. There is some good opportunities for posting because members are quite active on a regular basis. I also need to find additional PTP forums that can fund my Alertpay account and this seems like the ideal place to do so.

I'm finally able to have another payout in mtw forum I made 170 points so far, but then I will still continue to post as I do have time and will have it later on. So far, there's no much payout requests I have seen and most of them are already approved.

it seems this site have quite good activity today :D, if you can spread your activity in more that one section you can make a lot of posts here and 50 points to reach is something that possible to reach here with this kind of activity

for me it is hard to spread my activity here. i do find it easier to spread my activity in DMT than in this site. but still i am trying to be active here even just in the ptp section. but i will try to post sometimes i other sections as well.

I think for me its difficult to have many posts within a day although, I can easily post in other sections. I think I will back to post again to have the remaining 30 points as needed to have 200 points. Although, I feel that I can better posts today.

3 hours for just 50 points that's really not good and tiresome to wait. I'm not sure but in PC browsing I can easily post and compared to dmt forum it is slowed down but in mtw forum just fine and smooth loading.

so far i feel fine with both of ptp forum, and i cannot active here yet because i focused to earn in other forums first before move into this site, but i am pretty sure that i can earn about $1 here per day, and to access this site by mobile phone i think is not good, i prefer to access MTW by PC

Yeah! because i am posting in here while watching TV. Well, it seems i won't post in here today as when i don't have a good sleep. I am not being motivated in posting because today i feel that i didn't do well. So, instead i will just sleep early today will just do my posting tomorrow.

i hope! :D, well yesterday i already reach 210 points here and i will trying to reach 250 points after that i will edit my payment request again if that is not approved by moderator, but today activity is quite good for me

I am still going to accumulate points in here since I haven't yet reached the required amount to request payout in this forum. I haven't been posting in here lately because I am focusing in other forums but now I will try to gain back my activity in here.

If i will exclude a Forum from my list, i may exclude MTW honestly. I don't know because of my slow posting in here the time which is 60 seconds interval when i used to have two tabs, honestly when i am posting in here, i ended up sleeping 12am just to reach 50 points the fact that i am just using a Mobile.

yesterday i edited my payment request, but for yesterday i fell lazy to make post there and to reach more points here become harder for me, i mostly active in GPT section and sometimes HYIP also Payment processors section, 50 points here only need about 25 posts, and with 3 sections i think it still enough