Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkWorld - Moneytalkworld.com

Nikhil

Okay. Im done posting recently and able to make 60 points already but then Im still not done since Im still going to post in the forex section and in hyip section so I will try to rest in posting in ptp section.

It is possible that you will be able to get 100+ points today with your activity here in MTW. I am also trying to pile up points here but unfortunately, I could only manage to create about 10 posts per day. I should be increasing my posts here.

The site has already dropped the rates that they initially had.The 6 cents per thread has dropped to two already and so is the post rate as well.But the payments seem to be regular by the admin.

I am not an active member of this forum, MTW, so I am not aware that they used to give a 6-cent post rate. Or are you talking about another forum?

I wish I could join the chorus of members saying that they have seen their payment request already approved for processing here. I already have more than $2 in my account but I would like to request a $3 cash out. Meaning, I will have to wait for the next batch of payments.

Well, i am more comfortable to request 200 points because my last payment, i got a BIG deduction, as i violated a rule. Though, i tried my BEST this time, as this is my 2nd payment, so i ain't sure if my quality of post is fine. So, when all my points approved then i'll be more comfortable to reach even higher.

So far it seems that my posts were fine already as I think of having bigger payout request will not change at all just like when I request in minimum payout. I guess most of the members are discussing how they will able to post here and reach their target within their specified time.