Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Welcome bonus by brokers - Make guaranted money

yogeshwartyagi

There arr manny broket who offer bounce whenevet some some body registered .we can use these bounce and can do forex trade if we can get profit then we can with draw the bounce .we have to select the best broker who gave us useful advantages .if we have known good skill then we can get profit daily and its a good way to earn money online.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes this is absolutely true but it's not easily possible. A newbie trader has to work hard in order to get profit from this bonus. Because forex trading is a risky business. May be you will lose the bonus amount too. Hence we should not say that by using bonus money we can easily earn profit.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes this is absolutely true but it's not easily possible. A newbie trader has to work hard in order to get profit from this bonus. Because forex trading is a risky business. May be you will lose the bonus amount too. Hence we should not say that by using bonus money we can easily earn profit.

Yes i agree with you even you have some kind of bonus but you don't know how to turn that bonus into profit then that would be your loss and i think that would be bad for your career also it wasted your time a lot. One last thing that bonus never give much guarantee this is just another way to promote forex to the others.

• 4 weeks later...

No one ever can guarantee you will make profit, not even your strategy but still you can guarantee yourself that you can limit your loss.
This can be achieved with the conclusion that bonus money does not give much influence, because the end result is in the hands of traders themselves.

• 6 months later...

Welcome bonus will never give you any guarantee, it is just bonus that you can use to your own good or bad, all depend on your skill trading. I wonder if there is a bonus by broker whereyou can make guaranteed profit, world would be such a good place with that. In the end there is nothing such a guaranteed money, and usually bonus come up with some terms that we must follow and usually it is nonsense.

It is silly to consider it as guaranteed money or something like that, I believe bonus is just to help us trade with comfort and keep the risk factor down, but it is nothing like guaranteed of making money. I work with Nova FX broker where I get gigantic bonus of 133% on deposit, it is so handy that I never have to worry about anything while it obviously increase my chances of making money, but ultimately it’s my hard work that decides the fate.

To be honest i also feel silly about this, i mean there is no such a guarantee money and why still people make something like that? In fact it is a scam if there is a guaranteed money, even using fundamental strategy there is no 100% guarantee you will get money, only around 70-80%. I do recommend to stay aware of that kind broker.

• 4 years later...

From my trading experience, I can recommend one broker which is ForexChief. Because I am using this broker and I verified this broker. This broker has wide range of facilities. My broker ensures my funds' security. You cannot recommend any broker unless until you used it and verified it. There are more than thousands of unique broker. How could one recommend a broker! Because most of them are found scams. sing the rich experience of interacting with various liquidity providers, it has developed its own stream aggregation architecture that allows the Company to have significant reduction of spread sizes, slippage sizes, and percentage of refused orders.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...