Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Welcome bonus by brokers - Make guaranted money

yogeshwartyagi

It's a big encouragement because one can experience trading when they register in some Forex broker giving a bonus so when they installed the platform then they can use the bonus to trade right away, but of course it's just for experience if you can earn profit it's just an extra.

indeed very true once the capital of the bonus will make the experience for the beginners so that they can apply the trading strategies they had learned before the demo account without having doubts because even though they failed strategy they will not experience a loss and for experienced traders who will kegilangan advantageous to them because they can do the trade again without having to think about capital

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually a welcome bonus offered by brokers are very useful for beginners in terms of mental exercise their trade without having to spend their own capital if the starters were aware of it and the bonus is indeed very helpful at all traders who suffered a great loss and a capital bonus can be help traders who do not have the capital to resume trading

You are also able to test out the trading platform and the features of the broker you are working with. Yes, in some cases there might be conditions that require for some deposits to be made first for example because you can withdraw any profits that you make from the welcome bonus but it is still good experience in the real account for a newbie even if they cannot withdraw profits.

You are also able to test out the trading platform and the features of the broker you are working with. Yes, in some cases there might be conditions that require for some deposits to be made first for example because you can withdraw any profits that you make from the welcome bonus but it is still good experience in the real account for a newbie even if they cannot withdraw profits.

to test all the platforms of each broker is going to give us more knowledge we will get going but we also know that only a few brokers are providing a welcome bonus to the trader and if we have to spend his own money just to try out the platform from all brokers are there of course it's only going to spend the time and money we have because I think it is better to focus on one platform that we use to trade because it will make us better at making gains

The welcoe bonuses offered by the brokers comes with some trading requirements which is needed to be fulfilled before we can finally withdraw the bonus out. This is never easy as the withdrawal conditions are set in a way that is not easy to achieve. Some brokers require a minimum amount of lots to be traded before we can finally withdraw the bonus while the others have first withdrawal fees, which is far more then the bonus amount.

it's true what you say but from bonuses awarded from the broker will be a huge advantage if we can manage our trades are doing well despite the withdrawal benefit requirements that we get though in large numbers by I would not be too much of a problem if we benefit greatly by using the bonus

real bonus that we get from broker sites meant that we can learn more using real accounts, not the benefits we were looking for but how do we understand and appreciate what we have mastered in this trade for profit. if we lose that bonus given out will not be asked back by the broker, but if we get the benefit of the bonus given by the broker then the gains can we withdraw.

how the bonus given by the broker whether to provide investment first to get the bonus from FBS broker, I think with the bonus of brokers allowing us to easily learn the strategies and emotional control in a real trading account, so that the presence of a considerable time in the real account can make us more understand how price action is moving and how can we master emotions which have not we can control well

Bonus is gurantee but profit is not. How many newbies tried to join a forex forum simply because of the bonus funds? And how many end up making profit? I guess a handful only and the rest loss their bonuses. Beside the bonuses that you get is not enough to make you earn profitable trade. Me I prefer just to hold my account and wait for profit to come in especially in swap interest than to do scalping.

bonus from the broker does not guarantee a person for profit but for me with the bonus given by the broker provides an opportunity for me to learn more about the trade, because with the bonus it provides a fairly long time for us to be able to continue to learn to trade using a real account so that we get increased experience, if we can really master trading is not possible from the bonus we get multiple benefits

• 1 month later...

This competition among brokers is clearly in the favour of traders because they get to have access to these incentives that aim to sway them to trade with certain brokers. It just makes it easy for traders to get into forex trading because many of these brokers are offering these welcome bonuses to new traders on their platforms.

Really a very great tip by our mod Yogesh and i am sure that will work . and thank you for sharing the information and a great strategy . Actually i never though of such plan i was just wasting all my bonus amount to only being on one side and i will surly try this think and i hope that will really work .

Yes, it would certainly be a big boost to one's confidence if they are able to return profits from their trading from this bonus indeed and this confidence boost can be really important to your trading career. But we have to realise that we cannot be profitable every time and its even worse at this stage of a traders career so we shouldnt be perturbed if we cant make profits at this stage.

But the fact that no one can make easily use the bonuses from the welcome or sign up will really need or almost impossible to do it. Also, I don't have this way to earn or make profits because, this is just not enough for our trading. Plus there's always conditions and sort of commission or fees that we need to bear. So, I don't think it's worthy to use it or try it.

That's why in term of bonus I prefer to be in instaforex. What you see is what you get. As long you make profit it does not matter what is the amount is you can withdraw it and the best part is that the more you post in ptp forums that instaforex sponsored the more you earn bonuses. Unlike other broker site that give you 5 dollar bonus and that its. And worse you need to pay 7 dollars one time fees to withdraw. lols.

But the fact that no one can make easily use the bonuses from the welcome or sign up will really need or almost impossible to do it. Also, I don't have this way to earn or make profits because, this is just not enough for our trading. Plus there's always conditions and sort of commission or fees that we need to bear. So, I don't think it's worthy to use it or try it.

THis is why I would make use of them for the experience and less for the profits because the bonuses that you get here are usually not that much anyway. I still think that you can make use of the bonuses to also test out a specific broker instead of using your own funds to test out a new broker.

Yes, from my experience just have 5 dollars or 8 dollars welcome bonus though, in order to have it you should trust or research for their regulation or if they are regulated because we don't know they are not then, our personal information are being used for bad activities that's why sometimes I don't like having verification for these bonuses. So, just have the bonus from the trusted brokers.

I think that is really good to make use of the welcome bonus of the brokers and as our mod said it is really a good strategy of making register with two brokers and trade with high in one and low in others so you can be in profit in any one of the trade in this may we can surly make some profits with the bonus we are getting .

• 1 month later...

Although, the welcome bonus is not that big to make a good trading career or to make decent profits out of it. I certainly experienced these welcome bonuses but definitely not useful in my trading only to experience the real trading for quite some time. I don't think also that we will find many brokers with a good welcome bonus when you sign up.

• 2 weeks later...

i agree with that opinion for some trader that is a good way to test their skill, and they will see how much the improved if they get profit from it i think that is good but if they loss it then it will not become a big deal for them, but from what i see this welcome bonus also good for some new traders

Well, the terms and conditions would depend on the broker site separately as each one of them has separate rules. We do know that they are there to serve for promotional purposes which is why there is usually some conditions involved with their use on the many broker sites that offer them.