All Pips

Welcome bonus by brokers - Make guaranted money

yogeshwartyagi

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What matters more in welcome bonuses from these brokers is the ability of the newbies to control and manage it well. It offers a good means of capital but also is too hot for some traders to handle because it's not everyone that becomes cautious of it and can handle the conditions attached to it. It is always better to have some good trading skills and knowledge before trading with bonuses.

first trade experience is use bonus money from marketiva. I am make it blown within 2 weeks. basically, traders have chance to make profit from welcome bonus. however, since the amount is very small, require to have excellent skills to make the capital being increase.

• 1 month later...

@kenawly, you can also add Forex.ee to your list but that is only possible when you are from the Euro region as they give you some whooping $50 to trade with, and also with a benefit of withdrawing both the profit and capital after trading some specified number of lots.

many brokers offering welcome account bonus in order to attract many people to join. however, the amount small only. even sometimes too small to enabling them to set proper risk management plan. however if traders has good trading ability, they will able to manage small amount into high.

• 2 weeks later...

@hilman, yes there are those who still do and which you can make some reasonable profits off those bonuses. It is a very competitive environment out there and you can get a lot of bonuses from different brokers when you are really up for it. What you need do is to look out for them.

• 2 months later...

Some how I can say I really do like to see myself earning good amount of money in forex trading. The more I trade the more I can make money and using bonus funds is really good to maintain and sustain our trading account without really experiencing some trading problem. If we get MC then we just loss bonus funds but if we trade good we can some how earn.

beginner trader can use no deposit bonus to test psychology because it cant be tested using demo account. We should no deposit bonus as well as possible. And don't despair if we cant make profit with no deposit bonus. The most important is we can get trading experience using no deposit bonus. Try to use 15 EUR welcome bonus from Armada Markets to get real trading experience.

well, welcome bonus just small basically, it doesn't enough to lead traders generate high income. traders should patient with small profits and collect it little by little. however, when traders has no good trading knowledge and experience, impossible to them to make capital bonus raise high.

@legendkid, I think those rules are not something we can't foot or abide to because I don't really see it as a potential threat. The brokers simply make rules that one would say is befitting for a credit and not that which will sound as though it is a direct deposit. That means it is something we should all bear.

welcome bonus is a promotional program for the benefit of traders. because the value of the deposit will be increased to allow traders to trade with the lot and a margin greater than the initial deposit. I now use www.fbs.com which gives a welcome bonus of 60% deposit bonus

there are chance to gain profit when traders has no good understanding how to perform proper analysis. many traders rely on bonus but it small only. when traders has no good trading skills, they'll unable to gain profits. even it will gone very fast. than rely on welcome bonus, better if traders collect free capital from forums posting.

Welcome bonus are morale boosters. They help you to trade and to start up something very reasonable. As a trader who wants to trade without any form of capital, welcome bonuses helps you get in without necessarily spending your own hard earned capital. It brings you to the business when you don't have the money to start up.

• 4 weeks later...

If you want to make guaranteed money using the free bonus that the brokers give, then you must be a type of trader who is ready to know how to learn. If you don't have the good knowledge of forex, then there is no point that you are looking for the free bonus because it won't be of any need to you.

traders can trade by bonus capital. however, amount small only which not enabling them to trade with big margin. if traders has no good knowledge and strategy, they are basically has no chance to make small capital raise high. while if traders good, they are has chance to make capital growing high.

• 2 weeks later...

In my experience they are charging big fees also. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account than in real account then try the bonus funds. Take bonus funds seriously. This is the only way we can actually make some good profit in here. I do recommend that we spend more learning as bonus funds is not a free funds.

• 3 weeks later...

As long I do make profit I do see myself making more and more profit each month. Right now my main priority is in instaforex. I want to have all of my ten trading accounts in here with at least 1,000 dollars trading capital. That is my main objective in here and I do hope that I can make it grow in here. Once I started to make good profit I'm sure I will earn big amount of money in here.

free bonus meant for beginner traders. they can make trades without the need to spend their own money as well as gain experience in a real account. in addition, a trader can practice better money management, especially with more patience and discipline required to improve equity trading. earlier i use a free no deposit from FBS and now all a new client on FBS can using this bonus also