Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Welcome bonus by brokers - Make guaranted money

yogeshwartyagi

But the amount of that deposit is not big, and also usually so small, in FBS we will get welcome bonus for $5, and for newbie i think that is good but for some people or experienced traders that usually trade in big amount or more than that will think it is low amount for them. but still this welcome bonus is much helpful

Yes, the amount is not big. But if traders can maximize it well, they will the advantages of welcome bonus. Welcome bonus also given by Armada Markets. It's good to test trading psychology. Although we cant make profit but the experience is very usefull.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good if we can find ways and means to make some profit in here. I do believe that in two to three years time I can really handle my account in here without any worries. I'm sure we are in here to make some profit. I do know we can handle our account in here and really going to make it big in here. Lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our trading account without worries in here.

• 2 weeks later...

welcome bonus provided by brokers is very helpful for beginners to feel the trading real  account, without having to spend money. Many brokers who provide a welcome bonus. As in instaforex, I can get a bonus post that can  for trading  real account. If we have the knowledge and trading skills are good, then we can make a profit.

No deposit accounts or welcome bonus as an initial step to enter the actual forex business. in no deposit account, traders learn to be patient achieve a profit by setting the used lot. same as in the actual trade with the larger amount of the deposit. every trader still must be patient in order to minimize the risk of profit earned if early predictions wrong. for it, FBS provides free account $ 5

I get 5 dollars bonus from fbs and right now its already 12 dollars worth. I know its still a small amount. I really need to have 1,000 dollars trading capital in here. So I know its going to take me a lot of trading before I can have enough trading capital to make me earn good in fbs. But its good to have a bonus funds to start trading in forex and hope that some day I can grow big in forex trading.

you certainly can do it, with trading using the welcome bonus then it is possible that we will succeed in this business. Provided that we have discipline, good money management and good risk management. Therefore, we have to practice and learn so that we can increase the ability.

you certainly can do it, with trading using the welcome bonus then it is possible that we will succeed in this business. Provided that we have discipline, good money management and good risk management. Therefore, we have to practice and learn so that we can increase the ability.

I strongly agree that we must have patience and discipline in forex trading, forex trading in addition to a high risk, which is sometimes difficult market movement is expected to require more patience than a trader, it is not advisable to impose make trade when we are not sure of its accuracy after viewing and analyzing current market conditions occur.

I will not like almost any thing that experiences the digesting of offline docs. quite i favor in case it must be by giving email made up of the record quite one that demands postal mail and will take up for you to 3days for you to 1week to have that, i will not perhaps understand how to buy and sell with foreign exchange, although since life's by finding out, i know i buy and sell foreign exchange within the on its way days.

Now I have 15 dollars from the 5 dollars trading capital that I get. I do also have another 50 dollars coming from instaforex and another 20 dollars more or less in fxfred. I really do like to see my trading account grow and grow and make me become a big time trader. Just waiting for my account to reach my dream goal and that is to have a 1,000 dollars trading capital to start with.

Welcome bonus provided by brokers is very useful for novice traders. I also take advantage of a bonus post from instaforex for  trading real account. So I do not need to spend money. If we can be disciplined and have a good MM then welcome bonus provided by brokers to generate profit.

Well, it's a nice strategy but there might not be any much good profit from using such method. I think it would be best for the trader to gain the knowledge and trade well because I see the process as something that is an odd thing. If it doesn't work this way, then it will definitely work that way.

• 3 weeks later...

welcome bonus account give traders chance to start trading in live account. without necessary to spend own money to make deposit. however, the bonus is just small and difficult to traders manage it growing high. unless they are have sufficient skills and know how to take advantage from markets.

The welcome bonus from The brokers are good. If the trader who wants to be trading in here in the forex market is having the enough trading skill by learning very well in the demo account, the welcome bonus will be very helpful for him or her to trade in it. He or she can start trading with this welcome bonus.

welcome bonus amount doesn't high. very small and it won't lead traders who have lack knowledge to manage it growing high. require good knowledge and skills to manage the amount to be growing. however, no matter we are good or not in trading, we have chance to chance to practice in live account with welcome bonus offer.

The instaforex we can get a bonus post that can be used for real trading account. without having to spend their own money. This is suitable for use by traders who want to test the ability of a real trading account. if we could have a good trading skills so we can be successful in this business.

many brokers nowadays give free capital via welcome account. however the amount is small only. because its just incentive to attract new traders to join. if want to get bigger bonus amount, traders can active posting in forums sponsored by brokers.

Right, welcome bonus is way to attract new traders to join. But i think, it will not be effective if we trade using free capital. I prefer to make deposit to trade in forex. Trade using my own money make me be more carefull when trading and i also can be more focus too. Now, i'm trading with TenkoFx.