Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all members have lost some stars now in their star rating. i don't know why mylot decreased the star rating of all members. but i don't mind i am not after a high star rating as i don't earn well even if i got the 10 blue star rating before.

About the star rating, what is would be the effect of that in our earnings here? If we get high ratings or low ratings, is there a significant effect in our earnings in this site?

Despite everything you have said about mylot, I can't still be able to see some of you who claims to be still posting in here to reach their minimum payout and got paid already in this site recently.

If you want you can visit me at mylot. My username in their is bulastika. Once I earn 19.72 dollars in just one month by simply posting in here every day. the more you post in here daily the more you earn. that's the strategy in here. Stop posting for one day and you will loss about half of your earnings for a day. This is base on my experience.

Well you cannot really earn well by just having replies from others. It do have many threads so tendency not all members will able to post in your threads. Well still dont find good earning forum or site in mylot. I believe that they are still stable but not much earnings we will get. :D

i am surprised that i am earning well again. on my previous post my 11 discussions earned about 33 cents. and yesterday my 8 post earned about 44 cents. and in my 3 days being active here lately i earned already $1.32 in total. and those are just less than 20 topics a day a mostly. and not long post. so i am surprised i am earning well. if i can post more or double the topics i do, which don't take too much time , i can reach payout monthly or even get $20 month in here. i may even consider concentrating in here.

i don't post that much in here but still i am earning well. i feel i am not posting a lot. just that i have to think of lots of ideas to make topics. but length of post is not that long for each post. it is just about 4 liner to 5 liner discussions. so the rate i am getting is acceptable and sometims quite big also.

Sound discouraging for me that 1.32 dollars for 3 days. But then it is just same to dmt forum or even better within 3 days. But they have difference that we need to post longer and informative. I really dont think that the longer the post the higher the rate so no quality posting on short posts. :D

I would prefer to be posting in other ptp forum rather than posting here in mylot as I see that it was not really profitable for me and too much effort was really needed here.

Once you start posting in here. I'm sure you will be surprise. Because theirs no limit in how many post you can make a day in here. So even if the rate is low. You are sure that you can earn at least one dollar if you only know how to post in here. But its true. Its really time consuming to post in here. But you can do multitasking also. Post here and post in other forum at the same time.