Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

yup of course if not then how they able to check all the member post in just within a day only.if they really have so many staff then i believe they able to check it all but i dont think mylot have so many staffs.i always heard from old member there at least we should make about 3 liner of post to get a chance to get credited

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@venmarz :

3 liner post not hard for sure..we will always made that much line in each our post...i think we just should active in the section we are interested..don't force our self to the section we doesn't like and we don't know what they are discuss there..that will really affected to our quality post in here..

yup i know its not hard at all but not really easy too.but by making 3 liner of post there is no guarantee that you will get credited.i think it just the minimum requirement only,i just hope then i can be as active as member there and feel free to post a lot all of my feeling

I am seeing some complains from members because their discussions was deleted. I thought I was the only one experienced that lately and I thought it was because my topic was against their forum rules but one member contracted the mylot staff about it and mylot they didn't know why his discussions was deleted. so they just put back his discussion.

thats too bad if they delete the thread,they should give also the reason of it so then member able to be so active in posting again.because it not rreally good to see many negative comment about this site.Actually this site is not negative if member know the goal of the admin there

There is new rule from MyLot, we are not allowed to make senseless posts. I think this rule is made because there are many spammers who

posted in the site and it made the site couldn't move well. This rule is good because it made the forum will be better in its performance and

it will safe from spammers.

i dont care about senseless post there again.they are not worth at all.they are not telling to us about good post and baout the post that they approved or not so how can we improve our post there.and that 10$ in a month is so higher amount to reach and i dont think member will like it

i dont care about senseless post there again.they are not worth at all.they are not telling to us about good post and baout the post that they approved or not so how can we improve our post there.and that 10$ in a month is so higher amount to reach and i dont think member will like it

I visited the site now and try to check my account, my referrals are not active now so I will better continue my activity in here because the remaining balance is useless if I can't make it to $10. I will try reaching that goal even if it's hard to do it.

this site is not really look like conventional ptp site.this site is look like yahoo answer but both people who ask or reply will get any rate if they deserve it.i hope then i can be as active as other member too.now im trying to visit this site everyday so then i can try to enjoy the activity there

MyLot is indeed a good site. It's a site wherein you're free to share anything that you want.

You can ask questions that you have in your mind, and if you have any problem, you can also share it and surely, many people will give you an advice.

MyLot, for me, has a good reputation because of the interactive discussion among the members. You cannot find the HIGH activity of members there on other forum sites.

Although a lot of people sees that you cannot earn money fast here, but they are towards the discussions circulating in this site.

so many topics provided and sometime i can find any topic that have similar with other too.i think they have no plan to reduce the section that they have.and maybe the various sections they have the more member will happy and try to active in posting.

In my experience I only earn on my own thread in first two days. After that even if I receive some comments and replies my earnings don't goes up. So its means I don't earn from their comment. Even if I reply to their comment. Unlike in the first two days of my thread when I receive comments and I reply I earn.

its ok maybe they just make proof quality of post or maybe they post didnt have related to your topic,you must know if they get credit then you will also get credit too.i dont really like make any thread.better for me to make reply only.i really hope then im able to post in here again but now i didnt have many motivation like before

it does not really matter how old are your topics. you can keep earning by replying at your own discussions. it does not really matter if you replied In your own or other members discussions as long as you made a reply you would earn for that post.

it does not really matter how old are your topics. you can keep earning by replying at your own discussions. it does not really matter if you replied In your own or other members discussions as long as you made a reply you would earn for that post.

Old topics do count still. If your forum topic is still active and is visited by a lot of members, then absolutely, you'll

still earn for that. What matters here in MyLot is not the no. of posts that you make each day, but they are looking for

the quality of your post. Sometimes, people tend to make their posts many 'cause for them it's the only key for

them to earn. But I oppose that thought. MyLot is after the quality of your post and not after the quantity.

So in short, you must make quality posts and be sure that your posts are within the topic.

if member really good in posting and sure that his quality really good so there is no other problem right to make post in here?tey just able to give small rate only and i think member already know it from the start so if they stay active about the rate is not issue

@venmarz :

im still confuse are in here is depend to quality post or not..why i said like this? because 2 days ago im made a topic about guide in PTP world..but they deleted my topic there..they said my topic not significant discussion content..i think guide can be discussion too right ==a

Your question has been deleted because of the following reason:

NO significant discussion content

well actually they dont like any topic of make money online.i was heard about that for long time maybe since 6 month ago.basically they still give rate depend on your quality of posting,the length and also they will accept a few topic only and they prefer if it about general topic or maybe politic

Old topics do count still. If your forum topic is still active and is visited by a lot of members, then absolutely, you'll

still earn for that. What matters here in MyLot is not the no. of posts that you make each day, but they are looking for

the quality of your post. Sometimes, people tend to make their posts many 'cause for them it's the only key for

them to earn. But I oppose that thought. MyLot is after the quality of your post and not after the quantity.

So in short, you must make quality posts and be sure that your posts are within the topic.

yes quality of post would matter. sometimes posting more dont earn you that much. I do notice sometimes the more I post the less post rate I get for each of my post. so sometimes I just post less but make sure I just post quality posting to earn well.