Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i already heard about them but i think they must be already done about being that violate the rules.. :D, as far as i know they informed member through the email if something happen.. :D

But adnan just said that they easily get banned of new members. So what are those emails sent and adnan told is in contradiction. Maybe, i should better to understand how they ban members. Although, i am not going to be back in mylot since there is so many things that i dont like it. :D

i already heard about them but i think they must be already done about being that violate the rules.. :D, as far as i know they informed member through the email if something happen.. :D

No, thats not true. They do not inform thir members before banning them from their site. s mentioned in my previous posts, their posting rates are way too less as compared to PTP's and if they ban a member with all those hard work he did in the past, it is really frustrating.

No, thats not true. They do not inform thir members before banning them from their site. s mentioned in my previous posts, their posting rates are way too less as compared to PTP's and if they ban a member with all those hard work he did in the past, it is really frustrating.

So they dont have such as the reason of banning or thread for the banned members so that they will know why they got banned. I know that there must be a way to give reason for that. Because if they did banning then of course, mylot will have bad reputation. :D

So they dont have such as the reason of banning or thread for the banned members so that they will know why they got banned. I know that there must be a way to give reason for that. Because if they did banning then of course, mylot will have bad reputation. :D

There are several complains regarding Mylot available over the net where they decided to ban a member without giving any prior reasons for the banned. They should think about implementing a warning system on their site which will help the members avoid any violation of their rules.

There are several complains regarding Mylot available over the net where they decided to ban a member without giving any prior reasons for the banned. They should think about implementing a warning system on their site which will help the members avoid any violation of their rules.

Warning system is the best. But as you said mylot dont have it although they posted rules it is still not enough because many members did not understand most of the rules and the exact example of it. That is why we have warning because we will know such violations. :D

Warning system is the best. But as you said mylot dont have it although they posted rules it is still not enough because many members did not understand most of the rules and the exact example of it. That is why we have warning because we will know such violations. :D

That is the only reason why Mylot is loosing its reputation. Instead of having a high payout of $10, they are paying very less amount for the posts we do and at the same time they ban us without any notice which makes our all hard works turn into pieces.

That is the only reason why Mylot is loosing its reputation. Instead of having a high payout of $10, they are paying very less amount for the posts we do and at the same time they ban us without any notice which makes our all hard works turn into pieces.

I dont know if you are since. 5465 rank in alexa could we really say they have bad reputation because there were so many active members. And any ptp foum we know cant even closer to mylot. So i think that despite of low rate. Mylot is merely a forum not a ptp forum. :D

I dont know if you are since. 5465 rank in alexa could we really say they have bad reputation because there were so many active members. And any ptp foum we know cant even closer to mylot. So i think that despite of low rate. Mylot is merely a forum not a ptp forum. :D

Instead of several problems, they do pay their members and in consistent basis and therefore they have a good alexa ratings. Moreover, as the discussions made on Mylot are on general topics, even the members who don't have any knowledge can reply to the posts. That is why Mylot is so famous between the members.

Instead of several problems, they do pay their members and in consistent basis and therefore they have a good alexa ratings. Moreover, as the discussions made on Mylot are on general topics, even the members who don't have any knowledge can reply to the posts. That is why Mylot is so famous between the members.

Well it is really because of their discussions. Because of they allow most of the topics or discussions we of course know that the topics it will have will be endless because everyday there are new topics in the news, entertainment and technology. :D

Well it is really because of their discussions. Because of they allow most of the topics or discussions we of course know that the topics it will have will be endless because everyday there are new topics in the news, entertainment and technology. :D

Yes, that the only reason why they are so famous and having such a good alexa ranking. They do are a good discussion board for general topics discussions and at the same time they have implemented a task section where we can complete additional tasks at mylot and get paid for it which is just another amazing addition to the site.

Yes, that the only reason why they are so famous and having such a good alexa ranking. They do are a good discussion board for general topics discussions and at the same time they have implemented a task section where we can complete additional tasks at mylot and get paid for it which is just another amazing addition to the site.

Well, when i do visit their task section. I dont see any task available in my area. So i guess that the tasks given in mylot are for US members. That is why there are more active in the forum discussion rather than in other mylot features or offers. :D

Well, when i do visit their task section. I dont see any task available in my area. So i guess that the tasks given in mylot are for US members. That is why there are more active in the forum discussion rather than in other mylot features or offers. :D

Well, I do see several tasks available in my country whenever I visit their task section. In fact, they currently have over 20 tasks which are waiting to get completed from my side. You should recheck their tasks section as I can see tasks available at mylot which are offering good rewards too.

Well, I do see several tasks available in my country whenever I visit their task section. In fact, they currently have over 20 tasks which are waiting to get completed from my side. You should recheck their tasks section as I can see tasks available at mylot which are offering good rewards too.

The last time i have checked it there is no available task for me. So it means that my country dont get many tasks from mylot. I hope that they changed this rule as i dont see any good points or features that mylot have in the ptp forums. :D

The last time i have checked it there is no available task for me. So it means that my country dont get many tasks from mylot. I hope that they changed this rule as i dont see any good points or features that mylot have in the ptp forums. :D

Which country are you from? I can clearly see several tasks available on mylot which are available to international members and there are some additional tasks with high rewards which are available to the citizens of the US.

Which country are you from? I can clearly see several tasks available on mylot which are available to international members and there are some additional tasks with high rewards which are available to the citizens of the US.

yup the tasks is international and there is increased in the number of tasks than before

i do some and they paid me but sill far a way from the minimum payout

• 4 weeks later...

I've made two discussions this day. I had few replies in them. I'm not that interested to get a lot of replies as we dont earn if we have more replies, if we do I would posted the link of my discussions in forums. I just post here if I have something important or interesting to say.

today i made about 10 replies and one discussion in here, since i see some interesting topic so i replied it, but i find from some member that if we want to get the good bucks here, make sure to reply the discussion that created by popular member

Just imagine of having 1000 post in mylot then you will have 10 dollars but if that is in other ptp forums that would be 40 dollars already which means that it is far and not worthy to earn. The only thing good here is that they have knowledgeable posters which dont mind about the rate of mylot. :D

The best thing in mylot is theirs no limits in posting. So if you post 1000 post in a day you don't think that you will be given warning or something like that. You will not going to get banned in here. And as long you have a three to four line post its a good post. So in short if you want to have a sure earning and post all day your good in here.

When will you finally learn that it was pretty hard to earn from this site. Even posting lots of post won't get you anymore from reaching the minimum payout here.

but at least in this site we don't have any limit when it come to posting, just make sure you are not OOT and you account will be find, and if you add some informative element it will be more worthy

but at least in this site we don't have any limit when it come to posting, just make sure you are not OOT and you account will be find, and if you add some informative element it will be more worthy

I agree to that. We don't have any limits in here so we will not be worried to get any deductions or whatsoever just like in a standard PTP forum right? Members are just not happy with the earnings they get in here which is actually true, based on experienced. lol