Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

well one thing that i like about ML is we can talk about many thing :D, from something that is not important to something that is really important for us, and sometimes i see few debate from users who talk about something like religion or about computer, so it makes this forum livelier

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because, their discussions here are general discussions like having broad topic which members can tackle any and everything. I just don't think so, that we can prioritize it because, we can't have decent earnings like what we have in other forums. It's just as is difficult to gain confidence of reaching easily the payout.

That's why it wouldn't be hard for you to post something in here because the discussion is in general so you can surely participate with the discussion. Well, for those who don't have a paypal account then mylot is not for you as you can't withdraw your earnings as Paypal is the only payment processor.

It's because, their discussions here are general discussions like having broad topic which members can tackle any and everything. I just don't think so, that we can prioritize it because, we can't have decent earnings like what we have in other forums. It's just as is difficult to gain confidence of reaching easily the payout.

that is the problem, we cannot have decent earning here if we have possibility to do that(have decent earning), then many people will prefer to spend their time here especially for someont that come from the country that accepted by paypal, like me and you

Always, I think no matter what we do or post and make discussions for whole day I don't think we will get decent earnings at all. Think that we just wasted some of our time. So, it's the best only to post here when we are done in other forums and use this to have additional earnings.

I just have completed ten discussions on the site , it's not that many discussions. But I am planning on making a lot more discussions so I just hope that I would have more time to post online so I would be able to reach payout as I would still need $3 more so than I would be able to reach payout.

Yes, you have to keep up your posting activity in here because you are already nearing to reach your goal in here and for sure if you can keep up creating 10 threads in here daily you will surely reach at least the minimum amount to request for a payout in here, so that will be good.

I have three days to reach my goal although I don't think it's going to be easy to maintain or reach it. But would just try my best. If I would not be able to make payout, it's no problem. I can just wait for another month so that I would be able to make payout on the site.

Yeah it's not easy to make one dollar in just in one day. I would need $3 more. And I don't I should stop posting on forums just to be able to make payout or even $3 in just three days. So I may not possibly reach payout for this month. But it's just okay as I would j try my best to make payout by next month.

I just have completed ten discussions on the site , it's not that many discussions. But I am planning on making a lot more discussions so I just hope that I would have more time to post online so I would be able to reach payout as I would still need $3 more so than I would be able to reach payout.

$ 3 is not easy, since we already know this site is not like other site, and the rate usually low for what we have done, but i think you can do few jobs here to accelerate your plans, sometimes when i need to gain more bucks here i do the jobs that i can do, and that is very helpful

Yeah I think I should give up on making payout for this month although I would still on posting but not to reach out for this month but just to keep on earning for next month payout. Anyway I have just enjoyed posting here in the morning but then I would still to maintain my activity in forums so I would not be able to keep on making more posts.

I wonder how much earnings you are having at this point in time since its only a few days that are left before the end of the month. If you cannot reach the payout minimum in the next few days then it would mean that you would have to accomplish this goal in the new month and can surely get there.

I have $7 only. Anyway last night I had not see any new update on the earning. So I am just hoping that the site would update it later .Anyway I am not hoping to make payout specially I am more busy posting in other forums than on this site. So anyway I would just try to make a lot of discussions here later on as well.

Yes, there wasn't enough time for you to qualify for next month processing of payment as there are just few days left. But then you just need three dollars in here to reach the minimum then I am sure if you will spend time by next month you will surely able to reach at least the minimum.

At $7 it means that you are sure to reach minimum payout in the next month since you are already 70% toward getting there. You also have the advantage of being able to go past the minimum amount so that you can get an target that is better than the $10 in earnings.

One must need to keep up their posting activity if they want to reach at least the minimum in here though we know that some of you doesn't really prioritize their posting activity in here so if you have some spare time then better to finish reaching at least the minimum in here.

You would really need to be dedicated in here if you want to earn from the forum on a monthly basis because if you are just posting when you have extra time then it wont be easy for you to achieve. This is why you see some members posting on and off on the forum and not getting good targets.

Yes, and even they are already nearing to reach the minimum in here to be eligible for the payment they still not sure when they can reach it because if you don't have the time then it's hard for you to do some posting in here especially it's not on your priority list so you will just post in here when you have time.

Today marks the last day for members to be active on the site as the last day of the month. For those that did not make the cut today it means that they cannot expect payment processing which would be happening in the middle of next month as it always does without fail.

It's good for those who are eligible for a payment because I am sure that they will be paid on or before middle of next month. We know that it's quite hard to earn in here because if you will going to create lots of threads daily in here it's hard to maintain your activity creating threads daily in here.

Definitely. I don't think it will be easy for everyone to achieve good posting target in mylot. Even though, this forum will of course, have the chance to add some funds considering that they prefer Paypal as payment method and they really need funds even with the low post rate here.

reply someone discussion also become one of the alternatives here, also if you want to get more bucks you can try some jobs that available for users, use their search engine also will give us more points here, so i think not only discussion that people post here, that is all

I guess so. They are still earning the replies on their discussions. Though, it's like having PTC commissions on the referral clicks. In mylot that will be small amount of earnings you will get for it. But when you have many discussions that are interesting I guess this will have good earnings.