Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

I dont know how much time it would actually take to get to that if it is even possible in one month. That has to be the highest amount I have seen from this site ever since it was introduced considering that many people dont even make that much in earnings monthly from multiple sites.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In one month you earn 91 dollars in mylot? I never tried to visit hte task section again. But since you say you earn 91 dollars that's a good amount. I need 100 dollars in PP to start trading in forex again. I'm sure if I can earn 91 dollars a month in here I will have a good chance of earning good in here too and in forex as well.

Wow,the first time i am reading someone did actually earned close to $100 in a month doing the site's tasks.It is the only way to make that kind of money.With the way things are,it may change to a complete paid to do offer sites.

Wow,the first time i am reading someone did actually earned close to $100 in a month doing the site's tasks.It is the only way to make that kind of money.With the way things are,it may change to a complete paid to do offer sites.

That's quite a good amount to get $100 in this site, knowing that post rates in here are not that high. Though there are tasks that would help you increase your earnings because some of them pays high. I am not doing tasks anymore in Mylot because for me it is just a waste of time.

That's quite a good amount to get $100 in this site, knowing that post rates in here are not that high. Though there are tasks that would help you increase your earnings because some of them pays high. I am not doing tasks anymore in Mylot because for me it is just a waste of time.

Maybe the reason why you are able to reach that amount is because you are not doing any tasks in here. I must admit that the amount seem very high for me and its actually the first time I saw such a huge payout from here but tasks can surely help in increasing earnings in here.

I believe that one should not decline the opportunity to make friends especially on forums like this. You already share the same interest because you are both posting in here. What have you got to loose? Its not like you gave them your personal number or address...lol and you can restrict your friendship to the forum only.

This means @indieover that you area really having fun with your posting activities in here. The fact that you already want admin to process payments twice a month is testament to that. I am glad that at least some people seem to like being active here and are earning well.

That's right, if you don't have fun from this site and all you do is make some posts and just simply try to reach the minimum payout amount then I think you will get disappointed in the end but if you just enjoy your posts and just let your points counted then you might get happy in the end and be paid off for all of your efforts here.

Payment are really done once a month in here that's a quite long of waiting especially when you have qualified like May 16, 17,.... you will wait one month to be paid. Yes, you just need to enjoy your posting activity just like me as I do even earn three cents with my post in here.

Yes, I can imagine the anxiety that you would have to go through if you find that you have already reached target but will only get paid once a month. I suppose the good thing about it is that you know when you are going to be paid as opposed to waiting for approvals or payment processing and you dont know when its going to be done.

I think its been five days since I last open my account in here. I don't mind losing my time posting in here as long I can earn good amount in here. Problem is that sometimes I post in here for an hour only to find out that I only earn 10 cents. So its really frustrating if you ask me. That's why I only post in here if I really have some extra time to post in here.

How many posts did you made in that one hour of posting it seems that its really not worthy because we can convert that 10 cents in other forums to get here atleast 1 dollar per hour. But in mylot we need to spend more time to it to have that amount.

i don't know if we can earn one dollar per hour in forums . as it is not that easy also not unless the forum have good activity and good post rates. anyway, i am more comfortable with the rules here as we are allowed to make as many post as we can. which is not allowed in some forums.

10 cents for an hour of posting activities is very little to be content with whereas other PTP forums can provide you with more earnings. This would be ten times the amount of earnings with just the same amount of time and effort. I therefore agree with the sentiment that you can post her whenever you have some free time.

I won't be really contented with that. Let's admit that there are lots of members in just who are just posting in other members discussion what's really worse is, not all of their post will get credited. It would be better if all post will get at least one cent but except those short post and just spamming.

Actually that is the rate you will get if you are a newbie. I haven't personally experienced this myself, but a lot of people who are old members or my friends, say that once you get a good reputation and have been posting for a long time, you actually sometimes get good rates. Almost as good as 3 cents per post. It is because there are so many members out there in mylot who just post nonsense and very short posts that cause the majority to think that the rate is really low.

I really wonder if they really made to have 3 cents which I can't believe it will be able to have by posters here to have it in every posts they have. So far, I can only estimate they have here atleast 1-2 cents only which will be good if we have 50 posts per day so 1 dollar will be good here as earnings per day.

it would be good to earn 1 dollar here a day. But the thing is, not many people do, even if they make over 100 posts. It is extremely difficult to get that rate (3 cents per post). I don't even really know how to. Just assuming that you need a really good reputation and a good past history record. and constantly active in the site, otherwise you would be earning average

I have once able to get three cents with my one post in here, I don't post much in here just sometimes posting one or two, when I've read some interesting discussion in here. If I could only get a fixed rate in here which is even just two cents then I will be extremely active in here as this will be a good addition.

I'm sure that you can make at least 2 cents per discussions though and not for your posts. So I think you better get back in making discussions here. I'm very much active in making discussions daily. As I have made more than 10 discussions for this day.

Two cents for one discussion? I guess that is not fair at all so better not to do that.. because of course creting your discussion must have at least long post as you will explain things, give an example. Perhaps a one paragraph to consider your discussion as quality.