Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you guys make some posts in here, haven't you been doing some tasks? Well I see that there are good tasks in here lately but having low amount to earn.

Indeed, most of the tasks here do not give much earnings. And I am not sure if the task-givers can be trusted or not. I hope that azurewaters would give more tasks. She seems to be the only one giving good paying tasks.

This is not strong comparision, It is seems to that this is One of the good forum which i love when i comes to paid to post forums. Its one of the best and feels like a chatting and discussions forums, easy to use interface and wide scope,Hope so this community will be great one with it advance thinking and honesty of all.

It's been awhile that I haven't made a post here in mylot. I haven't checked my account here to know how much earnings I get now in the site. I do have referrals in here because the last time that I checked my balance, I have $6 more in here now so I am happy to know the my refs are quite active in posting in mylot and that helps my earnings even if I am not posting here.

Well, pls. do and tell me if you can share PIF! I can't share PIF to azurewaters, i can only share to my referrals and invitees. Too bad, i did submit the task assuming that i have complete but when i share PIF it didn't went successful. But, i have complete some of her task, i bought some of her tags and i will get 1.50 dollars. It would be better if i can find some, i don't have any credits just few and converted to PIF, but now my problem how can i convert that to credits. I thought it would be a good earning but i am now far from the minimum in tagvillage.

Directly payment to paypal. Means that after you have completed the tasks then you will get the payment in your paypal without going to mylot account earnings. Quite interesting if that so since i will try to complete some task. Although i cant have tagvillage as i already have it.

That can be better - being directly paid by the task-giver. But I am not sure if myLot will allow this, although, I am also not sure if myLot is getting something from any member who will offer tasks.

maybe they will allow the task but with regards to the method of payment, I don't think so. They should give points credit to the one who work with the task, it's up to the starter of the task to pay her/his worker directly to Paypal. He can do so.

No, that is not! You will use 1 dollar in your Paypal account to complete the task and you will get 1.35 dollar in your mylot acct. Anyway, i have now 4.11 dollars in my account and still waiting for 1.50 dollars. I tried posting i just got 1 cent, i am just happy that there are some other tasks of azure, that i can able to complete which is for tagvillage members.

@rex That's not true it only pays through Paypal. I have now 14.11 dollars And waiting for 3.5 dollars. I didn't add my paypal yet, as i will try to reach 25 dollars before i withdraw! Anyway, I hope so as i still have enough credits in my tagvillage account. I earned more than 10 dollars just today because azure did approved the tasks that i submitted very fast! I also completed task worth of 2 dollars.