Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

One more week of waiting and I can see my 10 dollars in my paypal account. I'm excited. I hope I can find more forums that pays only paypal. I have hard time earning in mylot and gev pays much more. But I'm hoping to find way to maximize my earning in mylot or better to find another forum that pays higher.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they are paying every 15th of the month for your effort last month right? Well I guess mine will be paid on February 15th. I will just do some more tasks to add up for my earnings here so I can cashout with high amount here :D

So, you will have to wait that long to get what you've earned this January. But then again, I am sure that you are quite excited since you have discovered something here.

yes they don't have chat box like we

see in facebook. but i think it is better that we can only chat in

discussions.we don't have to wait for others to reply on our post before we can post again. while we don't have any reply to our discussions we can just keep making topics.They invite their

mylot friends to mypage5 also and

be friends at that site also. This helps to expand their network.i think that mylot is enough for

me cause i can learn a lot of things

and i gained some friends already here.

I've never been paid there but that's

because I'm not too active.i do post here actively cause i find it fun to read some threads or discussions that are very informative and very well written by members. and the way people or members create threads are interesting.One should really check things first here in myLot. I hope to be doing tasks in myLot in the near future.you can

start your own task from your own

balance or earning in this site.

I am a bit lazy doing tasks in there because some task that gives good amount takes time to complete and I hate doing things like that. I just need to do tasks that would be easy to complete than doing things tasks that is complicated and needs time to finish.

For me its a waste of time to spend time doing task and earn few cents. I prefer to keep on posting in a ptp forum at least I'm assure that every time I post its already an earning. I'm only hoping that in I can maintain my 50 dollars a month earning in all of my ptp forums. because right now I feel that I'm slowing down.

I'll do that with the price paid a definite, but before I do that, can I ask for example your post here by providing a link. so when I was active here at least I will not do the activities that get a warning from a moderator or admin MyLot

Example of posts? If you are talking about my posts in myLot, I think, you can find it easily. I use the same username in it. My posts are all old as I have not participated in the discussions here for a long time now.