Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

I never knew that Mylot gave this kind of bonus,i am member on mylot from more than 1 year but was never so active to catch up such news about bonus.I hope there will be bonus this Christmas too,i am not a regular poster here but will have benefit if admin offers something nice.

Try to post this coming december 24-25 and If you don't receive any email that theirs a rate increase for a day for your post then ask Alice why you don't get any. I'm posting in mylot for three years now. And in the last two christmas I receive an email or notice that theirs going to be a high rate if we post in christmas. Just pm Alice for more information.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know the uploading of images alongside with the posting in the discussions here is additional points for you, I don't know why you don't know about that as it was one of the earlier features of this site, and as you notice that the discussions and images credits are separated.

I learned it was only once that they gave a sort of bonus during Christmas and that was to double each members earnings. Mylot is still good for some discussions that even if you discuss on forums like dmt , you will not get paid for it. For example your life experiences and that is why I still go to mylot once in aw while.

well, I logged in this site, after a long time, like few months, but still there will be no loss to our accounts for inactivity, I still think it will be better to have logging in to our accounts, no matter if you are not an active poster there, but it will be good in order to have account safe and active.

well, I logged in this site, after a long time, like few months, but still there will be no loss to our accounts for inactivity, I still think it will be better to have logging in to our accounts, no matter if you are not an active poster there, but it will be good in order to have account safe and active.

I once asked goaskalice about the period of inactivity allowed and he said maximum of 90 days. So once we log into our account once in 90 days (3months), then our account should be intact.

@archu7

Mylot pays to us for using Mylot Search also so whenever you want to search something,you can make use of this box and make money at the same time,you will not become rich but few cents per day is better than nothing.

some member talk about this things, but actually i already tried this things but my earning not still up maybe we must do searching in certain time and after that maybe we can earn more in this time

some member talk about this things, but actually i already tried this things but my earning not still up maybe we must do searching in certain time and after that maybe we can earn more in this time

I also heard that mylot search will earn us point rewards but I haven't get any of it because my earnings still static and it is not moving at all when I used the search bar. Maybe it is better to make post and to refer more people under you so to help you earn in the site even if you are not posting at all.

The search engine bonus I guess is just given randomly or to the person who uses the engine the most for a particular day. I have won it twice and if you win you will be notified that you just won a bonus. Mine was 16cents. But on that day I was using their search engine as my default search engine from morning till evening.

I also heard that mylot search will earn us point rewards but I haven't get any of it because my earnings still static and it is not moving at all when I used the search bar. Maybe it is better to make post and to refer more people under you so to help you earn in the site even if you are not posting at all.

Same with me. I know its paying when we use search but when I tried to search I did not earn. So I don't know why or how to earn by search but I guess theirs something that we need to do or need to happen to earn. Like when we upload pictures. We earn if someone use the picture we upload. So I think the same thing in search.

as far as I know there will be many tasks to accomplish that offer some earnings to us, other than usual posting work, may be this proof uploading is also can be one task like that which can bring few cents for us on thousand views or more, but I never have been into tasks on this site.

as far as I know there will be many tasks to accomplish that offer some earnings to us, other than usual posting work, may be this proof uploading is also can be one task like that which can bring few cents for us on thousand views or more, but I never have been into tasks on this site.

Yeah. But problem is that when you finish the task its up to the person who open that task to decide if we will get paid or not. And for me its really hard to earn from doing task. Especially when you are near to finish the task you will find out that you will do something that you think is either hard to risky. That's why when I tried the task before Its really disappoint me so bad that I don't return to take another task.

This was the first forum in my life from where I was getting money for just active.

Its experience was wonderful and i meet new friends there and still they are good to me.

I will not forget this site until i will get out from this world.

I have also check the task section and yes, some are offering a quite some high rewards when we complete the task. I will also try if i can do some task because i have no enough time to do such task i just check if i can be able to earn decent through completing some task.

As mentioned, lengthy posts doesn't

mean they are good.and my email was filled with many notifications from them from the replies to my topics. and i was having a blast again posting on the site once again.I noticed that when I started

being active here again I received so many notification from the site.but it is quite tiring to do that. that is my experience. because before when there were not any forum i know of. i was only active in mylot. and that is how much i earn for a day posting.