Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mylot - mylot.com

hexeduser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the best part is that you can earn more than 40 dollars a month in here if you just happen to be in a right country. You can do task or upload pictures or use search engine to earn more. posting in here is the least way to earn in here. The best way is to do task in here.

what do you mean if you happen to be in the right country. i don't think if you are from US that you would earn much better. i think it would just depend on how many post you can do here. but it is hard to earn $40 in one month. i think it is impossble specially if you are active in other sites also.

what do you mean if you happen to be in the right country. i don't think if you are from US that you would earn much better. i think it would just depend on how many post you can do here. but it is hard to earn $40 in one month. i think it is impossble specially if you are active in other sites also.

Mylot is not only for posting. Theirs also some task and you can also upload pictures and every time some one use it you can earn. You can also use search engine to earn. The reason why I say in some countries because most of the task are only available or offers to specific country. So just imagine if you can finish a task in one hour and earn 5 dollars from that. Just imagine how much you can earn in a day and in a month.

Its been a week now since I last post in here. I'm happy that I have good time posting in here. But same time I don't really post much in here because I don't earn that much also. And even if I post the whole day the most I can earn is only 1.20 dollars a day. Compare to at most 5 dollars a day in all ptp that I'm posting right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a week now since I last post in here. I'm happy that I have good time posting in here. But same time I don't really post much in here because I don't earn that much also. And even if I post the whole day the most I can earn is only 1.20 dollars a day. Compare to at most 5 dollars a day in all ptp that I'm posting right now.

Mylot cannot compare to major PTP programs in case of pay rate. It can be considered a Paid to Post program, but it has features of socializing programs as well. For example, if you are really fond of a soccer player. You can create a section you can discuss matters about him with other members. Besides, you can post about everything and I think they have a flat pay rate, regardless of the topic of your post.

@winning

Yes, that was right. MyLot is different with mostly PTP sites, in MyLot we can talk anything but we got low earning.

In here, you could get earning from your refferal earnings too. It couldn't be done in another PTP forum so it's one of good

way to earn money from MyLot.

The most Low rate promising forum, The current status for your earning will update on next day, so We can't see our earning or balance as We can check here.... But the positive way about it is WE can make discussion about everything.....Which we want.. it's difficult to post the same topics more & more like here, so I like that features, but if admin can increase the rate at 0.02$ then I think Most of posters will be interested to make post there also.... so Lets see if it happens..

Mylot has always been a fun and the most helpful site for me when it comes to finding solutions from different people online related to matters like life, love and so on.. However it takes a lot of time to reach the payout threshold and that is what makes some people lose interest.

@geeta

Yes and that is what made me lose interest as well. Mylot says they pay according to the quality of the post but in my opinion the only factor is sheer length of the post. And the rate is pretty low as well. You cannot even make $0.02 with a 100-word post. But, yeah, Mylot is really fun. But I would prefer other fun stuff to do.

Really? So we need to get our post active so that it will always appear in the homepage of our friends and in the 1st page of the topic pages. Do we also earn if we reply in the comment in our post?

In my experience yes. But take not. mylot is not a ptp. So you are not been paid per post you make. Second. Its an earning sharing. So imagine having 100,000 members in mylot and you will divide with them the earnings. That why many say the rate is low. But its because theirs too many of members who post.

it is indeed easier to make your own discussions. and just keep replying on the comments of the members on your discussions. only if you will manage to get enough or lots of comments in your discussions so that you can make lots of replies also for you to earn much better.

That's true. That why I prefer to make my own thread and make them reply or post in my thread that me going to their thread. For me its easy to monitor if I'm opening my own thread.

The payment system in mylot is not so clear as it is in other money making forums. We don't really know how much they pay per post and thread and it is not advisable even to make discussions in that site related to how much they pay per thread or per discussion. What they see is absolute quality and many many posts.

myLot is a legit site & they really pay their members. Furthermore, members can make new friends & also freely express their own opinions in myLot as well. But the limitation is the minimum payout of myLot is $10, which is quite high for those members who don't have referrals.

In Mylot you can gain many new knowledge or information about many things, but this forum is not a best place to earn money. Most members here are active to make friends and share everything they know to public. If you want to make new friends I think this is the best forum cause activity here are very high and many new members join here everyday.

In Mylot you can gain many new knowledge or information about many things, but this forum is not a best place to earn money. Most members here are active to make friends and share everything they know to public. If you want to make new friends I think this is the best forum cause activity here are very high and many new members join here everyday.

Mylot has been online for years and has always been legit , but what we know as of now is that there is a lot of struggle that we have to do in order to reach to the payout minimum of $10 and making upto 50 posts also doesn't quite show an increase in our earnings. Hence many are losing interest though they login every now and then.

myLot is a PTP program with a different interface from the others. There are much interest section in myLot which in each section contains many discussion, so we can easily found a new topic discussion to be responded. Sometimes also discuss the topic of discussion is going on in general so that makes us able to share experiences and learn from others' experiences.

winzpc

@winzpc

Not only its design which is different but also almost all of its features are different. MyLot is more similiar like common forum which is not paying its members.

Topics in here are so general and there is no specific topic like in mostly PTP forums. It's easy to post in MyLot but it's hard to gain high amount of rates.

myLot is a PTP program with a different interface from the others. There are much interest section in myLot which in each section contains many discussion, so we can easily found a new topic discussion to be responded. Sometimes also discuss the topic of discussion is going on in general so that makes us able to share experiences and learn from others' experiences.

winzpc

As I said a thousand times. Mylot is not a ptp. We are not been paid because we post. We are not been paid because we joined. Now why do we earn if we post. Because mylot rewards use for being active. its not a payment but a rewards. Its like this. You visit your friends house. Your friend give you drinks and snacks. Did it occur to you that its payments because you come? Not right? and does it means your friend is oblige to give you drinks and snacks? not also. So what your friend did is not an obligation but something he do on his own. That what mylot do. Mylot gives us rewards if we are active in here but it does not mean its a payment.

@budado

If MyLot is not PTP forum so this thread is misplace then. I am not sure if this is classified as PTP forum or not because the forum

gave different rate each post but it is paying us each post too. But I don't too much care about that too, I am not active here.

@budado

If MyLot is not PTP forum so this thread is misplace then. I am not sure if this is classified as PTP forum or not because the forum

gave different rate each post but it is paying us each post too. But I don't too much care about that too, I am not active here.

ha ha ha. that what I'm saying two years ago. lols. its seem mylot don't want to be associated as PTP. But all ptp forums sees mylot as a ptp. I'm not active in here much too. But I have 9 stars in here and I want to return and post again in here to get the 10 star rating. This is every mylot active member dreams.

• 2 weeks later...

I have hard time returning in mylot. First because the topic in mylot is really not about any hyip or ptp. its in general form that I can even relate and still earn. But when I return to hyip type of ptp. I don't know how to post anymore. And I need to adopt my set of mind again to be a hyp ptp posters. I think the culture and the quality of post in mylot need different sets of mind set.

I again try to post but then I don't earn a cent. So I stop posting but after three days when I check I got paid on the next day or the third day if you count the first day or the day that I post. And its frustrate me. Because why did it take them more than 48 hours to update my earnings. Now even if I want to return I don't feel it anymore.

I again try to post but then I don't earn a cent. So I stop posting but after three days when I check I got paid on the next day or the third day if you count the first day or the day that I post. And its frustrate me. Because why did it take them more than 48 hours to update my earnings. Now even if I want to return I don't feel it anymore.

so far according to my own view, i get the nice rate in here, maybe because of my good activity because i also tag the post i make and also the discussion i make, and i also do some search in this site about some good discussion