Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Well it is not like mobile platform has different trading platform, it is MT4 mobile platform we are talking about, also you can get mobile trading platform not from one broker but also from the brokers FXDD the broker which i'm using right now also offers mobile trading platform. Just like what i predicted in future this method will keep increasing and people have access more from mobile phone to trade.

This is one great thing in forex busijness which already available mobile platform for all trader that having device that support platform, now android smartphone is popular operating system and many people having it, for active trader this is good for them because they can trade anytime and anywhere using mobile platform

The problem which many people here is talking about actually the screen i know that in 3 inch or 4 inch screen, but in tablet that is not a big deal and in modern smarpthone which round 5.5 inch or even 6 inch, other than that i don't see much complaint about it, in fact most of them happy with that concept.

What do you mean by forex software? There is already a software which we can trade with using a mobile device and that software is good and can as well generate us the perfect plartform for trading.

Yes this plartform can be install using either andriod of iphone

What do you mean by forex software? There is already a software which we can trade with using a mobile device and that software is good and can as well generate us the perfect plartform for trading.

Yes this plartform can be install using either andriod of iphone

Metatrader mobile platform already good enough to be that software to aid traders so they able to trade in foreign exchange through their mobile phone. Windows phone, iOS, Android or even Blackberry is supported by Metatrader, so you can trade through any kind of mobile phone you have.

Using the mobile phone to trade forex there is nothing wrong with this for sure but sometime I think that mobile trading stand a test of time and it do help as we can carry it along with us to anywhere that we do go this really make trading flexible to us in the rightful proportion

• 1 month later...

@skyrock Yes nothing wrong with using mobile phone also to be honest it is popular way to trade, now penetration of mobile phone is bigger than PC or Laptop, so trading through editing documents or any simple task could be done through mobile phone which power is now nearly similiar to those who use laptop only with smaller screen for sure.

Well let's talk about this. Do you feel satisfy to trade by using mobile phone? I bet some of you feel don't right? I know this is subjective matter. But for me trade through phone is not really satisfy. I know for simple trading that is fine but use internet connection from home is more stable and with bigger screen you can see the chart easier without need to zoom it.

I am ever trying use mobila platform, but in my experience still more comfortable using computer to trading, because on pc has wider screen and also we can use various indicator as help tool, and also some trader using indicator to look news update on mt4 for pc, this is better platform if compared with mobile platform, might using mobile platform mostly only for second option

I am ever trying use mobila platform, but in my experience still more comfortable using computer to trading, because on pc has wider screen and also we can use various indicator as help tool, and also some trader using indicator to look news update on mt4 for pc, this is better platform if compared with mobile platform, might using mobile platform mostly only for second option

Because on mobile platform, I always use it just for monitoring the orders I have opened and close it in case of profits of even cut some losses.

Even on desktop you can monitor your account, the different is actually that trade via mobile phone will give us faster access if we want to monitor our account, With this a trader may monitoring their account everytime they want since Mobile Phone is expected to turning on 24 hours you will rarely a smartphone which turning off by the owner, compared this to Desktop which you need to turning off once in a day.

Even on desktop you can monitor your account, the different is actually that trade via mobile phone will give us faster access if we want to monitor our account, With this a trader may monitoring their account everytime they want since Mobile Phone is expected to turning on 24 hours you will rarely a smartphone which turning off by the owner, compared this to Desktop which you need to turning off once in a day.

Maybe now already so many trader using mobile phone for trading purposes, but might not all trader like using mobile platform, like as me although have smartphone but not yet using mobile platform and only once time trying mobile platform and indeed this like as second option we can monitoring account anytime as long as can login account and connected with server broker, I like using personal computer or laptop because comfortable which I can do something else like as visit forum or reading news

Because computer is bigger and have better resolution screen? If that is the case i must agree with you but about the indicator LOL. The platform we use in Mobile and PC are the same the only difference just the screen and the Operating System we use. In PC , most of us use Windows while in Smartphone, there are 2 dominant OS which is iOS and Android above that all, everything is the same except for the screen.

Because computer is bigger and have better resolution screen? If that is the case i must agree with you but about the indicator LOL. The platform we use in Mobile and PC are the same the only difference just the screen and the Operating System we use. In PC , most of us use Windows while in Smartphone, there are 2 dominant OS which is iOS and Android above that all, everything is the same except for the screen.

Well, I never use mobile trading to analyze and open an order. I always use it to watch my trading orders and close it in case of negative profits.

Seems you have good experience using mobile platform, and if mobile platform is the same of course in mobile platform also can use expert advisor and also script as tool, and also can use trailing stop to manage the risk, using script in PC help in trading like as script close all this used to close all order will one click, I think if mobile platform is the same with pc hence also we can use script and ea isn't?

Seems you have good experience using mobile platform, and if mobile platform is the same of course in mobile platform also can use expert advisor and also script as tool, and also can use trailing stop to manage the risk, using script in PC help in trading like as script close all this used to close all order will one click, I think if mobile platform is the same with pc hence also we can use script and ea isn't?

Not really good but you can say that is acceptable for me to trade via smartphone. EA can be used there and to be honest nowadays phone is just lack of PC power to process the platform, and that is just 1 or 2 years lack of power and of course running platform such as Metatrader is very easy, you can even use more than one indicators here.

Not really good but you can say that is acceptable for me to trade via smartphone. EA can be used there and to be honest nowadays phone is just lack of PC power to process the platform, and that is just 1 or 2 years lack of power and of course running platform such as Metatrader is very easy, you can even use more than one indicators here.

Using EA will help us when trading. If we want to use EA for trading, make sure we will be able to set it properly. And surely, we need to understand how to trade manually

Using EA will help us when trading. If we want to use EA for trading, make sure we will be able to set it properly. And surely, we need to understand how to trade manually

EA will always helping us for a profitable trading. But keep in mind that EA doesn't give us a constant profits due to dynamic price movement.

LOL do we talk about EA here which find hard to work with fundamental analysis such as news? If you want to trade via mobile phone, what you need is good phone, stable internet connection, a platform , and make sure your phone is either android or iOS, both are the common Operating System which used by meta trader. If you have that all i think you can just trade as usual.

• 11 months later...

Mobile trading is famous way to trade, well desktop too but I think that trade in mobile is more mobile. Desktop trading surely more powerful and you got the bigger screen to see makes you able to put all that kind of indicators you want to put without worry. But in mobile, you can trade nearly 24 hours in everywhere you want as long as the internet is stable enough.

Desktop is a powerhouse so trading in desktop means that you will utilize its power to its fullest. By the way, desktop traders usually trade use cable which is more stable rather than wireless one, in most sense Desktop trading is more reliable and superior while mobile trading makes few strong points only, like mobility and its near zero delay access to the platform.

Trading via mobile phone isn't a bad idea and I think that would boost the productivity for some people especially for the one that doesn't have access to PC even actually PC is quite cheap but with Android Phone it could last like 24 hours and easy access to the market, also it needs less electricity.

Trading via mobile phone isn't a bad idea and I think that would boost the productivity for some people especially for the one that doesn't have access to PC even actually PC is quite cheap but with Android Phone it could last like 24 hours and easy access to the market, also it needs less electricity.

Boost yours? It is all conditional because the boost we are talking about here not about gaining access to the market but making the profit. Some traders find it is better to trade in desktop or laptop and find that they can analyze better with bigger screen also it may process more indicators on one screen.