Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

That's right, I agree with that. Traders should be able to better improve my trading skills better. This is necessary for traders to be able to improve their trading skills and can to maximize it when running trading activities they have

Improve themselves? Do trade via mobile phone will give them chance? The answer is depending, also using wireless internet connection which is less stable sometimes disrupt us. The key is actually to trade and keep trading. So no matter what is desktop or mobile trading isn't matter, I prefer desktop because it is more stable just that.

To be comfortable in trading can by maturing skill and our trading ability, in order to get profit, and by earning profit will be more spirit to do forex trading. By improving the skill, in the trading activity will run smoothly, while we know how to analyze the market well, then the benefits can also we get with consistent

To be comfortable in trading can by maturing skill and our trading ability, in order to get profit, and by earning profit will be more spirit to do forex trading. By improving the skill, in the trading activity will run smoothly, while we know how to analyze the market well, then the benefits can also we get with consistent

So what's the deal? I mean it doesn't have any connection with trading via mobile, there is no hint too. In fact, if somebody wants to be a more proficient trader, they can trade through desktop or even mobile if possible for them, it is not the matter of what kind of platform they use but their trading's frequencies.

So you think that the ability for trader to trade 24 hours for 5 business days from anywhere, near instantly doesn't boost our productivity as a trader? Damn, if only computer has less power to consume, I would gladly to treat is as smartphone where it activated for all those business days. I am talking about immediate access to the market.

So you think that the ability for trader to trade 24 hours for 5 business days from anywhere, near instantly doesn't boost our productivity as a trader? Damn, if only computer has less power to consume, I would gladly to treat is as smartphone where it activated for all those business days. I am talking about immediate access to the market.

If you trade with a bad strategy it doesn't matter how long or where you access the market. You will get basically nothing and one thing that i am sure you will waste your time without you know. I don't against this way so much it is just alternative to me and also good for someone who doesn't have laptop or computer.

On many occasions, traders can find themselves in tight spots in relation to several trades or kinds of orders that they place. Traders have to be knowledgeable on the kinds of orders or they will find the going tough. FXB Trading offers a comprehensive list with all available kinds of orders that traders can study to help make smart trading decisions.

I felt this kind of trading like very mobile and also have satisfaction somehow but it would be preferred if you have the computer to trade with. I say as long as you have quite capacity to trade, it doesn't matter what kind of platform you are using but if your some what a type of trader which super active and have good internet connection, then trading on mobile phone is  a good idea

Really the most important thing we should continue to try and do not forget to continue to improve our trading skills so that we can get better, so the desire to be able to generate profits owned by traders can be wide open. With so traders can to determine forex will be the main job or part time job.

Really or what? It is just the matter of using your own smartphone, as for the boosting our productivity that depends on the trader's experience because not all of us have the same good pleasant experience when use smartphone to trade. In the end, even I think that is mobile one but still not really offering a stable experience.

As I said before it will boost your productivity, it will give you the access to the market faster than desktop. With nowadays smartphone the power of processing more than one indicators on mobile trading is more than enough. It will give us also more flexibility to trade from anywhere, not just from home.

As I said before it will boost your productivity, it will give you the access to the market faster than desktop. With nowadays smartphone the power of processing more than one indicators on mobile trading is more than enough. It will give us also more flexibility to trade from anywhere, not just from home.

And as I said before that depends on your own view. Just because you can access the market directly in less than 30 minutes doesn't mean you are boosting your own productivity. Everything has its own parameter and in this case, i don't see any thing which boosts your productivity, Mobile phone trading just make you able to trade anywhere and everytime you want.

Because it would be nice we can to better in running a good understanding first, it is necessary for traders to become better in running existing trading activities with better and true, so that traders can generate better and maximum profit.

Understanding to run trading demo account is very helpful for traders to develop maximize ability, and of course this requires a high patience to be able to achieve maximum results. Traders must be more active in learning and have patience in achieving trading success.

Understanding to run trading demo account is very helpful for traders to develop maximize ability, and of course this requires a high patience to be able to achieve maximum results. Traders must be more active in learning and have patience in achieving trading success.

IIf we can maximize demo account, we will be bale to feel the advantage. Not only for new trader, but for trader who already use real account also can use demo account.Practise forex trading with a free demo account to develop your trading strategies and test the features of a trading platform before you place a real trade.

LOL, what are you all guys talking about? This is about mobile trading not maximize or optimized demo account which I do wonder what is that mean too. Mobile trading makes us more mobile with giving us chance to trade at any given time we want and of course nearly instant access to the market so we can start to analyze sooner.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL, what are you all guys talking about? This is about mobile trading not maximize or optimized demo account which I do wonder what is that mean too. Mobile trading makes us more mobile with giving us chance to trade at any given time we want and of course nearly instant access to the market so we can start to analyze sooner.

I think those guys already out of the topic. Anyway trader with a mobile phone is a breeze for some people if they have a quite powerful smartphone. One more thing, wireless connection. In some developing countries their wireless connection is not something that you can depend on, it may be quite slow with high latency which hampering your trading.

We can indeed use a small capital for trading in forex. And as a trader we must use the capital with the best possible so that the results can be maximized. Open a forex demo account and practise trading risk-free. Develop your trading strategies and test the features of a trading platform before you place a real trade.

little or much capital is important, but the important thing is to focus on how we can manage trading in a good and right way. because it will be useless if we join the forex trading with large capital but less good management. that's why we also have to keep practicing by using Tickmill demo account.

Lol, it is not all about capital. It is all about is that good to trade via mobile phone or tablet? Or do you enjoy it? Or any tips about trading via tablet or smartphone? In fact, the penetration of FX and Mobile Phone throughout the world has changed the scenery of forex. People can trade from their mobile phone just like with desktop they use before.

Trading through mobile phone is just complementary, if you have 4k monitors you won't switch from it for a while. Desktop trading also feels more comfortable since it has bigger screen and one more thing that it is more powerful especially for traders who use a lot of indicators on their chart.

Well i must say that is depend on the way you see mobile forex trading. Desktop trading is actually better because you can see lots of indicators in one monitor especially with that 4k monitor, but with mobile phone you can trade anywhere, it is more mobile and one more thing that with news based trading you can trade the same just like with 4k monitor because you use no or just few indicators.